Reviews for Not the Life
Dugongolah chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
please , continue ! ç.ç
Please update chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Please please PLEASE UPDATE! I miss you and your story! Please anything really! We all just really miss you! :)
TwixIsBliss chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Haha, wow that was great! "Unless you wish for it now...?" that had me laughing quite a bit :D. Please update soon!
Kyoichi Amaya chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Updaaaateeeee sooooooon pleaaaaase! :D
TheFreakyKitty chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
UPDATE! Now? :D
The Biggest Geek In The World chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
AHHHHHHH PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is fantastic!
Slytherin Studios chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Wicked Insulin chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
LurkingLady chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
I can't believe my internet screwed up so bad! I wrote a review for the last chapter and it never went through! Blah..I'll just review for both that chapter and this one then. Last chapter first: how dare Faulkner interrupt the moment! just kidding :p it was very romantic and funny right there-but maaan the drama-bomb after with Anita's dad..got me right in the feels. Now this chapter: Once again I say feels! FEELS I SAY! Connor and Anita are just so sweet together, I can't wait to see what awaits in the next update for them. And am I the only one who's wondered why Warren and Prudence named their son Hunter?
SummerXsunshineX chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
So good!
Miserferia Winchester chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Ha ha ! XD Well I would be lying if I said I didn't love my smileys. :p Yay ! Hunter is born ! :D I must say though that it did bring back the memory of first encountering that scene. I think I was more in a panic than Connor was, first looking like this O.O then this :O while galloping with that horse like a madman trying to find Warren and doctor White. Ended up going past the road to the house too. o.O Good times. :) Great chapter as always and I will wait impatiently for the next one ! ;) *Blood Mistress Misery
Britt chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Awww:( Poor Anita
And as always, You're doing a brilliant job writing this story:D
Dffjcdht chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Really great chapter! I love all the Connor Anita fluff! Great story keep writing yoarreally talented
SummerXsunshineX chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Awesome! Awesome!
EpicCritic chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Edits

"That should suffice." With a final, small tug the doctor to the Aquila tied off the end of the thread. He wiped the excess blood away, double checking his handiwork. Satisfied, he bundled up his supplies and the bloody fabric.

"That should suffice." With a final, small tug, the doctor to the Aquila tied off the end of the thread. He wiped the excess blood away, double checking his handiwork. Satisfied, he bundled up his supplies and the bloody fabric.

She glanced down. "We're both guilty of that." Connor sat on the edge of the bunk beside her, looking over the stitches and slight burns on her exposed skin. She watched him quietly for a moment, a sly smile tugging the corner of her lips. "You can remedy that now..." He tore his eyes away from the burns to look at her, taking a second to realize exactly what she meant. He smirked and leaned forward, but as he grew closer her necklace fought against it under her shirt. She let out an embarrassed small laugh and pulled the chain over her head, setting it aside on the beside table. She turned back to face him, seeing his amused smile for just a second before he gently pressed his lips to hers briefly.

She glanced down. "We're both guilty of that." Connor sat on the edge of the bunk beside her, looking over the stitches and slight burns on her exposed skin. She watched him quietly for a moment, a sly smile tugging the corner of her lips. "You can remedy that now..." He tore his eyes away from the burns to look at her, taking a second to realize exactly what she meant. ******He smirked and leaned forward, but as he grew closer her necklace fought against it under her shirt.****** (sentience doesn't really make much sense.) She let out a small, embarrassed laugh and pulled the chain over her head, setting it aside on the beside table. She turned back to face him, seeing his amused smile for just a second before he gently pressed his lips to hers briefly.

She saw in his eyes once he did and he nodded once before looking back up at her. "I love you."

She saw it in his eyes once he remembered. He nodded once before looking back up at her. "It means 'I love you'."

Knuckles rasped against the door and the two jumped apart, expressions matching a child caught with their hands on a sweet meant for later. Anita let out a laugh as Connor carefully moved off her with a sigh. "A moment," he called out. He grabbed the discarded tie before standing and Anita pushed herself back up once again, feeling the red in her cheeks. As he quickly tied his hair back once more, he opened the door to his cabin. Robert Faulkner, a very good friend to them both, stood in the doorway and the rugged, first-mate looked between the two.

Knuckles rasped against the door and the two jumped apart, expressions matching a child caught with their hands on a sweet meant for later. Anita let out a laugh as Connor carefully moved off her with a sigh. "A moment," he called out. He grabbed the discarded tie before standing. Anita pushed herself back up once again, feeling the red in her cheeks. As he quickly tied his hair back once more, he opened the door to his cabin. Robert Faulkner, a very good friend to them both, stood in the doorway. The rugged, first-mate looked between the two.

Haytham stepped over him, glancing over at his son. "Who would've thought?" Haytham asked no one in particular. "Your daughter and my son." Connor pulled himself to his full height, looking between his father and the man on the floor. Confusion, frustration, and even a bit of pity mixed within him as he stared down Anita's father. (Why is he confused again? I'm probably being stupid, but I'm confused.)

With the help from a young sailor, Anita got to survey the damage the Aquila took during the battle as most of the crew went to pick up the supplies from the island. There were some spots on the mast and haul that would need repairs, but for the most part the damage appeared minor, thanks to Connor's expertise. She only wished she could have helped out during the battle somehow, but she still needed assistance to get anywhere at a decent speed.

With the help from a young sailor, Anita surveyed the damage on the Aquila as the crew picked up the supplies. There were some spots on the mast and haul that would need repairs, but for the most part the damage appeared minor, thanks to Connor's expertise. She only wished she could have helped out during the battle somehow, but she still needed assistance to get anywhere at a decent speed.

In this chapter, I kind of felt like there was a lot of confusion. Who was doing what and why and etc. Or I just read it during math and it was a geometry side effect. Meh.
If you want (AND ONLY IF YOU WANT) I could do a beta thing for this story. Instead of me doing this in the comments for you every week, you could email it to me and I'd do it then. I do most of it on my iPhone, so I get it instantly and send it as soon as I'm done, no matter where I am. I'm also an insomniac, so I have free time xD
I still love this story. Can't wait for next chapter. 3