Reviews for The Forgotten
cybercorpsesnake chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Good to see you back.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Intense chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
God I'm going to die. I can't wait till the next chapter D; You write really well!
Rider V3 Stoppable chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Okay, after Ron kills a bunch of G.J. agents, Dr. Director included, he turns evil a whole level beyond Zorpox. Hopefully he gets to face off against Dr. Drakken in the next chapter. I also hope to see Ron come to his senses when this is all done and over with, maybe this whole thing could be a dream sequence where Ron has to look inward at all of the hatred and anger that he's hidden deep inside.
King Papa Boston chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
In Ron's Mind he believes he is true that hes not evil until he finally realizes he is he is the only one who can weild the blade
levi2000a1 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
How could Ron call the lotus Blade now?
"So long as your heart remains pure, the Blade will always know the way home. Cal it back to you."
I can't see how in his heart, he thinks he's still pure since he just confessed to Kim's grave.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
I would've thought GJ would give Ron a break at least this once.
Rider V3 Stoppable chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Holy crap, Ron turns killer on Shego, and becomes a fugitive in the eyes of Global Justice. If things aren't bad
enough already, he was caught on tape and had removed his locator chip. At least they caught Shego's own
confession on tape as well, and considering where he's going with this, G.J. will know the truth as well. That
could very well take the fuzz off of him and put the po-pos on Drakken's bony blue behind, thus leaving Ron
guilty for vigilantism and murder. This could also very well give Ron the chance to kill Drakken before the law
takes him in. Anyway, another awesome chapter, it's great that Shego confessed, but then it wouldn't have
been a revenge story if Ron had showed mercy to her and let her live. Although her honesty is to be totally
commendable, her lack of emotion about killing Kim was most unsettling, and her cavalier attitude towards
killing the good guy far more warrants Ron's actions. Hopefully, by the next chapter, we'll see Drakken get his.
Keep up the good work, my friend, because this story's awesome.
Rider V3 Stoppable chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
First Ron mourns the loss of his true love and their unborn child, then bitches out Wade, and finally goes on a
vengeance fueled crusade against Drakken and Shego, only for the latter to turn informant to Ron against the
former. All this and a bonus battle between Ron in full M.M.P. mode and Drakken's henchmen. Hopefully, Ron
might just forgive Shego after she went all "Deep Throat" on Drakken ala the Richard Nixon scandal at the
Watergate Hotel, but I highly doubt it. Drakken is a different story however, I personally think Ron should go all
Zorpox on him, and brawl with him a bit, then overpower the creep, and finally, torture him until he begs for his
death, only to die in the gorchiest, most painfully gruesome way imaginable. In closing, keep up the good work
on this story, your highness, and let me know what you think of my story when you get to reading it.
levi2000a1 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
With everything that Shego has stolen in the past, I don't think she'd be to upset about Dr D. stealing a line from a TV show and I don't think she'd be too concerned about following any villains's rules about death.

And when did Shego have time to write a letter to Ron? The one that she dropped.

A few misspellings. "harsh" instead of "hearse."

What ever happened to Kim's water bottle? That's a lot of virus to leave floating around.
King Papa Boston chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Sorry i been gone for so long i have been dealing with new apartment and college and work its was hard to find time but i did it and i hope you all love this new chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I will have Ron in the next chapter first starting with the funeral and his desent into darkness where he will take vengence on Drakken and Shego. I like to thank you for all the great reviews it makes me really happy that i can make you all read my story. Please keep reviewing
levi2000a1 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
("But what about my family, my friends, my Ron,"

"Eventually you will forget them most people who are here in heaven get caught in the beauty of Gods kingdom that they forget their lives on earth. So shall you end up like the others")

Gosh. A complete memory wipe with no choice and no mention of her unborn child's spirit. Even if Ron's spirit could get there to be with her, it wouldn't matter. Neither would remember the other and none of it would have mattered at all.

His world does not go on turning full of happiness.
Her parting words meant nothing.
Just an echo that no one will hear.
Rider V3 Stoppable chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
When Kim finally realized that she had in fact pass over into heaven, it made me sad and mournful. Then, when
Saint Peter told her that she would forget about her entire past life on Earth, including her love for Ron, it really
started the waterworks inside my mind. Finally, when she sang the song "On my own" from the Broadway hit
turned into Hollywood musical "Les Miserables", the dam broke and the flood gates opened wide. Still, although
this a great chapter for establishing emotional content, I was expecting Ron to go down an action packed,
vengeance filled, blood drenched, bullet riddled journey of revenge against Dr. Drakken and Shego. However,
this chapter fits the story's title quite well, not only in the fact that Kim will forget her family, but also in the
fact that she'll forget Ron as well once she enters heaven. Perhaps you could add in Ron's journey of revenge
in the next chapter. Thanks for this new chapter, and for your patience in accepting and reading all of my six
reviews on the previous chapters, of which were sent all together in the span of a half hour or so. P.S.: I've
also put this story into my favorites list.
Rider V3 Stoppable chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Oh snap, first Kim goes to that big cheer leading competition in the sky, then, we find out that she was having
Ron's baby. Talk about having two major dramas heaped on you. Three things are gonna happen now: 1. Ron is
gonna beat down Drakken and Shego to make them confess to what they did. 2. Ron is gonna kill them both in
a bloody orgy of battle and vengeance. 3. He'll try to move on and live his own life afterwards, but when it
starts to be too much for him to bare, he'll end it in the hopes of being reunited with his love and his unborn
child again. I can't wait for the next chapter, so let me know when another chapter of this excellent yet sad
story is posted up and starts to unfold. As always, keep frosty, and keep up the good work. P.S.: You might
wanna check out "Kim Possible: Of Riders and Shockers" as written by yours truly. It's nine chapters long at
this time, but if all goes well, the tenth will be my primary focus. After I wrap the tenth up, I'll post it up for
all to see. Plus, it's a little long as far as the length of the chapters go, but it is my first fan fiction on the
internet, so please read, enjoy, and leave a kind review. Later, Gator!