Reviews for When It Didn't Snow in December
Akeri la malicieuse chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
that's really an interesting start. I'd really like to read the sequel to that :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
please continue :)
hblueyes chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
its a good story, but what happens next?! I NEED to know!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
good story so far, I hope you continue it soon enough I'm enjoying the first chapter so please continue soon...
maddie hess chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love you jack! your so cute!
Silver frost chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I really liked it very much! Can u make another chapter please?
Namesake chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Have you considers continuing this? It's quite good, and I'd like to see where you were going with this.
Sleepery chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
write more TT PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS SSSEEEEEEEEEEEE! :v
FantomoDrako chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
So...are you continuing this? It's a very interesting idea for the Spirit of Winter to be sick. What effects would it have? Should they pile him under blankets, let him sweat it out? Dump a truckload of snow on him to bring his temperature down?

I would like to know, so I'll be keeping an eye on this. I do hope you update. :)

-Fantomo
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
oh ohhh poor jack
how he got it'?
hope to see more
RobinIsAwesome chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i hope you'll be continue-ing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
OMG I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS SO MUCH I'M ABOUT TO CRY TT
SnowCat21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i love the story so far hope to read more soon
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
AMAZING! XD Please, let the suspence abound! It would be really awesome if he becomes deathly ill before he recovers... But that's just me. ;D

Really great job! The whumpage is perfect! XD
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
(0o0) This is a wonderful story!Though I have no Idea if this is a oneshot or not, though I hope it isn't. It's a wonderful begining and such a spectacular cliff hanger! I look forward to more if there is any, if not, I shall just have to suck it up!
But it really is an amazing story so far.