Reviews for He Will Not
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 1/22
thank you thank you for such a wonderful sequel. you stay true to their characters but make them more. I also like your writing style
HeraldSaysNO chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
After reading this and the other oneshot, I have to say that you are an amazing writer. I like them both and think you displayed the characters very well.
SX74 chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Wow this is amazing! Would love more. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Fantastic!
Dobby99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I love this! I know you posted this like 3 1/2 years ago, but I would love to read another sequel. The end scene with Islanzadi was really good, it kind of summed everything up again. I loved it as well as the entire story! And you described the intimate scenes very well, too, I loved especially the one in this part!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
OMG!
I loved it!
This is definitely the best fanfic I've read ever!
I know that I'm somewhat late for reading this but I loved every line of it nevertheless.
Thank you for such a good story. I was starting to think that this website was just full of stories with bad grammar and which made hardly any sense. The grammar in the first part was much better than that of this one.
Anyway... Thank you.
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Almost reminds me of the time my mom walked. In on me and my girlfriend only with less yelling.
LianaH chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Pleaseeee write anothee sequel, I love your plot. Keep going
joe of woe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I loved this i thought you previous work was good but this dismantles my expectations it was amazing. The argument at the end was quite funny it perfectly representd the distaste Arya has with her Mother.
Venture Star chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was one of the best written one-shots(well, more of a two shot now :D) ever! Really good job. I didn't notice any mistakes (both story and grammar) and your writing style is awesome. I would love it if you actually continued it. But hey, it's your fanfic, do as you like.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
geez, this is really good - this could've been in the actual books and i wouldn't have noticed the difference :D
natasha chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
plz continue, i love the story!
The Fallen elves chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
There were a few mistakes mostely random words bring left out such as: if, with... and a few others that I can't remember. But over all it was by far the best E/A fan fiction I have ever read. Do you plan on writing more, and or expanding on this story? I would def read anything else you post.
Poop chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This rules
Zallow chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I think it is a pretty good fanfiction : It's rare to see a one shot as long as long with such qualities. Good job :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »