Reviews for He Will Not
OMG!
I loved it!
This is definitely the best fanfic I've read ever!
I know that I'm somewhat late for reading this but I loved every line of it nevertheless.
Thank you for such a good story. I was starting to think that this website was just full of stories with bad grammar and which made hardly any sense. The grammar in the first part was much better than that of this one.
Anyway... Thank you.
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 4/20
Almost reminds me of the time my mom walked. In on me and my girlfriend only with less yelling.
LianaH chapter 1 . 2/12
Pleaseeee write anothee sequel, I love your plot. Keep going
joe of woe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I loved this i thought you previous work was good but this dismantles my expectations it was amazing. The argument at the end was quite funny it perfectly representd the distaste Arya has with her Mother.
Venture Star chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was one of the best written one-shots(well, more of a two shot now :D) ever! Really good job. I didn't notice any mistakes (both story and grammar) and your writing style is awesome. I would love it if you actually continued it. But hey, it's your fanfic, do as you like.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
geez, this is really good - this could've been in the actual books and i wouldn't have noticed the difference :D
natasha chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
plz continue, i love the story!
daagin chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
There were a few mistakes mostely random words bring left out such as: if, with... and a few others that I can't remember. But over all it was by far the best E/A fan fiction I have ever read. Do you plan on writing more, and or expanding on this story? I would def read anything else you post.
Poop chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This rules
Zallow chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I think it is a pretty good fanfiction : It's rare to see a one shot as long as long with such qualities. Good job :)
Lucasi chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I'm writing this fairly late (a year since you posted this story), but I thought I may as well.

I thought that both this story and it's prequel were very well written. They follow canon, and keep the character's personalities the same. The actions and decisions they make are convincing, and I could see them making those moves if this had taken place in the book.

The language style was well done as well. It felt no different from reading the actual book, which is something that most fanfictions don't do properly (barring little errors here and there). One thing I did notice that lingered in my mind was the line "War is no time to raise a kid, and neither are we ready to have them." 'Kid' should have been child. The term 'kid' doesn't fit well in the language style of Eragon, and is definitely something that Arya wouldn't say. Everything was good aside from small mistakes like that. I was especially impressed with your choice of words in the lemon scenes. It's easy to fall out of the writing style when writing scenes like those.

Overall, both stories were good. They easily fit in as one of my favourite fanfics for Eragon/Arya. Kudos for using the proper language style that CP used in the books.
darkdruid01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
An acceptable outcome to Arya and Eragon's relationship. Great job!
Random person chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Please continue it. It is very good
ME chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
In face i think this is even worth bringing to Paolini's attention, yes the characters have been written THAT well imo, so much character and depth conveyed in the story. Someone tweet this to CP give his the shock of his life.
First time revie chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
AMAZING, this and the sequel. I for one think you should not write a third to this because it would make no sense, this story is good where it is with only 2 chapters
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »