Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
Super Tifa chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great piece, dear! For a first Castlevania fic it was well done! I love this pairing so much, I played SotN many times throughout my entire childhood and recently listened to the radio drama (the sequel to SOtN, some guy subbed to english the whole thing in You Tube. Check it out If you're interested).
I truly liked their character here, Adrian always being the handsome gentleman he is, and Maria being the caring beauty she is. I love them to my very soul as great CV characters.
You wrote very well, I haven't spotted any gramatical errors, and was very pleasant to read it, but I do agree that using so much those "..." give a slow feeling in the beginning of the story.
Alucard and Maria fit incredibly well togheter, I hope you write something more about them, you have talent. I know the CV fandom 'round 'ere isn't the biggest, so it may be really hard to receive many reviews. But don't lose hope: there are a some silent readers and a few faithful reviewers in here who enjoy stories like this one.
Anesthetic Writer Ren chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow. Beautiful. More?
Mistress Minty chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh my God, Alucard...you and your cheesy one-liners. Good looks aren't the only thing he has going for him, huh? i.e. The line about Maria being the reason why Spring comes each year. TOTALLY adorable and totally Alucard. 'Cause he's a dork like that.

The formatting didn't give me too much grief. But there were a few nuances I have to say something about: Some of your dialogue has an extra space between the first quotation mark and the actual dialogue itself. That may be the computer's error, but i thought you should know. Also, I think you used too many "..." for transitions between sentences and dialogue. It's okay to use it once or twice in a story. But it can have a slowing effect on the reader.

Overall, the concept was awesome. I love the interplay and tension between derpy!Alucard and adorable!Maria. I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
myowncelestial chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I absolutely love your story. It was so well-written. Great job!
dark ninja chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this is great! I love it! Personally I'd love to see you do a sequel, and I'd actually like to see maria get turned into a dhampir like alucard is, but that's up to you.
Wild Tempest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Too cute! I can totally see this happening as an extra ending in the actual game! I'm relatively new to the shiny realm of Castlevania, having only played four games, but I have to say that Alucard is my favorite character...I like how you portrayed him and his thoughts! So wonderfully done! Thank you for sharing this! v
Shugendo Rites chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was very well done. Seeing these two flirt with each other was really cute, but you've also managed to keep them in character, which is often very difficult to do. Please continue to write!
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I like what you've done here. It's a good little story. I like how much of a gentleman Alucard is. I mean, I've never played SotN, but he always strikes me as very prim and proper, even in matters like this one. And with how sad his life is, I like that he gets something out of it. His mother his dead, and I imagine it wasn't long ago before this little scene that he fought and killed his father. So, it's nice to see a bit of light and happiness for him.

I also find it a powerful line to end it with. There's so much they have to worry about. Alucard may be a hero, but he's still Dracula's son, and you know people aren't going to like that. But to just put it all out of his mind. It really makes that last line stand out.

And now, comes to the critiques. I think the only thing wrong with this is some slight mechanics. The only thing I could spot is at the start, you switch the POV from Alucard to Maria, and maybe it's just me, but I think something like a line or even just a few of these *** would help to indicate a scene break. It might also be a good idea to put scene breaks in transitional areas, like when it switches from night to day. Of course, that's just my opinion. Aside from that, I don't see anything wrong with this.

Well done, and welcome to the Castlevania fandom. It's a good entry for the first post in here.