Reviews for i only shoot up with your perfume
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 7/25
That was beautiful; I loved the way you showed how being in such a position might affect someone emotionally, the ending felt incredibly bitter but was well written
Anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Started reading because of the title (I love panic at the disco) but stayed because of the amazing writing. Great job :)
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hey. Just thought I'd let you know this is the best story to have ever been written and it made me cry. Nice job.
emachookie chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow... He really loved her...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh wow. This is beautifully told. I love how you set up the story, even though it was so tragic for them. At least you give us some good news at the end when (Mei and Al's? yes?) kid takes the throne.
NURSE J0Y chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awwwwww... so sad
Red Warbler chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Breathtakingly beautiful, yet utterly heartbreaking. I sincerely applaud you. I loved how you divided the story with line breaks, and each section contained words that gave impact and didn't just serve the purpose of lengthening the story - and most of all, how each section, no matter how short it is, jabs at the readers' heart. IT'S JUST - I CAN'T. My heart is breaking - "He has no children. / A little Chang boy takes the throne. Gold eyes and brown hair. The best of the East and the West." Such greatness. I wallow in the angst of this masterpiece.
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Lan Fan died... /3 no. :( but this WAS SO amazingly written. It was perfect!
IpizzippyReads chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
The ending? I see what you did there. XD But this is so sad. Heartbreaking, even. Good job. D
Amelie Nockturne chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved this! Especially the little hint of AlMei at the end :) great work!
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Soo amazing...and that ENDING?! I SEE YOU ALMEI! Don't try hiding!
Olivier Mira chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
So great. Love how you stayed true to the characters and traditions, no matter the cost. And that ending line is BRILLIANT.
wirbil chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
omggg. ling. UGH. I SEE YOU AL/MEI. GOT'CHU IN MY CROSSHAIRS.
PrettyOdd17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was heart breaking and so inspiring. Sniff sniff, I thought it was great.
cracked chapter 1 . 11/26/2012