Reviews for Bad Kids
parmigiolate chapter 1 . 7/8
I love this! I can see the two fleeing and killing others together... Twistedly romantic
SuperWhoMiz chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I love this! This was such a good story!
Justbychance chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
thank god there are writers like you in the world

just perfection
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh how I adore unsettling little gems like this.
S0ci0pathicPrincess chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is perfect in every way3 Totally in love with your writing and aspire to reach the point you're at soon. Keep on rockin!
xVicky chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was amazing.
IAmHelterSkelter chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I AM SCREAMING INSIDE WITH SO MANY EMOTIONS I CAN'T BREATHE BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. AND I KNOW THIS MIGHT BE WEIRD OR WHATEVER BUT I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Excellent one-shot, and even more excellent writing. I'm not really a huge fan of American Horror Story, but as a fan of fics where friendships/relationships are spawned at an early age, I couldn't resist checking this one out. I am glad that I did. Tate's obsession with Violet is so wonderfully creepy, the way he needs her... you captured his emotions so well.

Well done.
cloudy rains chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It took me a good 10 minutes after i finished the story to fully grasp the whole twisted idea of little Violet cutting bird in half and Tate bloody love letter to her; but that was seriously clever and i couldn't have asked more more. The story itself it's great and all the hints and loop-hole-did i spell that right?- just fell into the perfect puzzle at the end. I know my review was crappy, but i couldn't just leave without telling you how wonderful the story was/is- bad wording, sorry! but i love it!
emeralazzaly chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was amazing!
rry chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love it! Now I wanna read one where they're serial killers and on the run from the cops.
swagkasa chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved this, their so twisted and so perfect for each other. This was just wonderfully written, kudos to you! 3
WhiteRabbit52 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
SO LOvely.
just, so lovely.
Annelise Schneider chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hey lol
So, what can I say?
This fanfic should be in a dictionary, as an example of what means perfection.
Seriously? A love story btween two homicidals? I've almost jumped all over my bedroom like an exited freak. You write AMAZINGLY, every single line was surprising.
Pleaseee, if you could continue...haha
Millionen K├╝sse...Anne
ch0sen0ne chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I live in Seattle, so I had to review this before I even finished reading. Excellent choice! Washington State is far away, though. University of WA is here in-city.

I loooved this in an entirely wrong way. I missed you! Hope to see more like this. Season 1 forever.