Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
cutebudgie10 chapter 27 . 1/6
Damn! This was a huge final battle. Orube was awesome! She really shine in this chapter! I can just picture her riding that ky lan. No doubt, Irma would make fun of her riding a unicorn, but when it comes to Orube, she'll make riding on a unicorn to war badass awesome! The final battle against Zhu Que was unbelievable. Shit just keeps happening and I love how you were able to weave them all together. Take your time though, this story is getting interesting.
cutebudgie10 chapter 26 . 1/5
Yes, Irma finally gets her own Power Girl! I like Irma's ordeal better than Will's and Cornelia's because it's more psychological. Please take your time. These chapters are awesome!
avIdReadEr881 chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Wow, this story is a great find!
cutebudgie10 chapter 25 . 10/10/2017
Oh wow, this is getting so good! I love all these battle scenes! And take your time. I know how busy and demanding life can get.
cutebudgie10 chapter 24 . 9/29/2017
Wow, Kenji is one conniving bastard! I hope he gets what he deserves. Love your story! Wonder how the Guardians are going to get out of this mess!
cutebudgie10 chapter 23 . 9/20/2017
All of this is getting so interesting! The dream Irma had with the mysterious Yami was funny because of the fish! And loving that little snippet between Kimi and Koji during the tournament! Dang, is she going to go out with him or not? That would be an interesting read. Man, those Kinomoto elders are bad news! Wonder how Kimi and the other Guardians will handle them in the future?
Gerganafen chapter 26 . 9/20/2017
So exciting part! That scenario where everyone except Irma and Kimi are dead was pretty dark. Also Irma's battle with her bad side was epic - Dark Irma's sarcasm was funny to read. :D Irma finally was able to accept both her sides which earned her Power Girl - great! I'm also glad that now Irma is aware of Kenji's evil actions - can't wait that bastard to get what he deserves! Looking forward to the next part!
cutebudgie10 chapter 22 . 9/18/2017
This was a fun chapter. Wow, Irma really has issues right now, but maybe it's because she's been infected by one of the Deadly Sins like Taranee guessed? If so, I hope that she'll be about to overcome this. Love the funny bit with Koji and Kimi and the group of crazed fan-girls. They're so cute together. I totally ship them! Also I hope that the Guardians will be able to convert Zhu Que to their side. Keep up the good work. Love reading this story! :D
DayDreamer9 chapter 26 . 9/17/2017
"hugs you" Welcome back :)

Yay Irma! Yay Mermaids!
Hurry! Save Ngoc Long and Zhu Que before it's too late!
windygalia chapter 26 . 9/16/2017
A very satisfying chapter. Now that Seiryuu knows Zhu Que's secret, she'll stop at nothing to kill his only love and destroy the last shred of his humanity. Seiryuu is a very twisted and evil demi-goddess. I look forward to reading how the Guardians will fare against her.

I also love how you portrayed Irma's battle with Dark Irma, her inner demon and how different it is from Will's and Cornelia's ordeals. With them, Will and Cornelia simply met Xin Jing and the Yellow Dragon who helped them realize their Virtues and awaken their Hearts. But with Irma, the Red Dragon went the extra mile to help her overcome her inner demon that's been plaguing her for a while. I can understand why you had to keep stretching out this chapter into more and more parts. But it looks like we're about to see the climatic battle between Irma and Zhu Que.

Please take your time. These chapters are absolutely worth the wait.
cutebudgie10 chapter 21 . 9/16/2017
Woah! The Guardians' mentor is married to one of their mortal enemies?! did not see that coming! And awesome plot here in this chapter! Glad to see Kimi finally warming up. Very touching scene at the end! Keep up the good work.
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 26 . 9/15/2017
This chapter was definitely worth waiting for. I'm so glad Irma was able to save those two mermaids and found her new transformation. And don't worry, we understand that life gets busy, but we're glad to see that you're still writing this and not leave us hanging. Just take your time and I'm sure the next chapter will be very satisfying for us all. Keep up the good work.
Gerganafen chapter 25 . 4/19/2017
Sooo exciting and touching part, pretty dark too. I'm glad the princess didn't die. Poor Orube - at a moment I honestly thought she's gonna die. But at least they finally found out that the bastard Kenji is the spy. Looking forward to the battle between Zhu Que and Ngoc Long and to read what will happen to Irma! :)
Jarkous chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
Without spoiling anything: The first few paragraphs remind me of civil war and the conversation between Kimi and Kazumi sounds a little bit like "Red hood"
also I was expecting a little bit of quippage from Irma Lair vs Agni but to me it sounds like "Leone" vs. Agni. and I'm guessing it has something to do with her inner demon, yes? This is a suspensful chapter that I've read, Galistar. and I'm sorry that you're so busy right now. I understand, all of us do. I wish there was a philosophic phrase that I can say to you...maybe someone will. someone that I've known for quite awhile.
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 25 . 4/1/2017
Wow, this chapter was definitely worth waiting for. It definitely has a lot of battle scenes. I really love the battle that involves Orube, Kenji and the twins, and Kitsune. What will Seiryuu do when she finds out that Zhu Que is married to Ngoc Long? Can't wait for the next chapter!
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »