Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
cutebudgie10 chapter 19 . 12/6/2016
Wow! What a great way to end this chapter with a cliffhanger! Glad to see that Kimi is warming up to the other Guardians and that she's changing. I wonder who opened the Portal? Looks like Will and her four friends are going to have their own adventure! What a great read! Please keep up the good works!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
Wow, Irma's being a really stubborn character right now...
Gerganafen chapter 23 . 9/4/2016
Amazing part, I really enjoyed it! When Irma spilled the tea on Yami made me laugh, and the moments with the fishes. LOL I like that she finally started to realize her mistakes. It's interesting that there is even an option she to get excluded from the mission, as well as that info about the WITCH's caretaker and the celestrial warrior's past. I really liked the parts with Komei, Kimi & Koji, the tournament, Queen Tapasi. That bastard Koji! The last part promises the next one to be really exciting, looking forward to it. :)
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
*GASP* Holy cow, they're married?! PLOT TWIST! Loving this story more and more!
hotbudgie10 chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
Another awesome chapter! Love the battle scene between Orube, Irma, and Taranee against those twin girls! I hope that Beta Team is doing alright!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
great to read a chapter about just the five Guardians again. Love the adventure and the funny fruits laughing in Irma's face!
windygalia chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
Another great chapter. Well worth the wait. I do like reading the scene where Yami is trying to help Irma find out what's wrong with her deep inside. I also like the scene of Koji and Kimi talking together over their bet. The tournament seemed a bit disappointing though. I was hoping for a bit more focus on it. But I do like seeing how cunning and manipulative Kenji is as he approached the Queen of Champa for his evil plan. What will he do to the Tri-Ceremony?
cutebudgie10 chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
Another heart pounding chapter, filled with action and tear jerking moments. How Cornelia got her new transformation, how Xuan Wu was killed...everything was unexpected and incredible!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
Oh wow! Love the cliffhanger at the end! An unexpected portal beneath the stage that sucks in the five Guardians?! This is so good!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
The beginning with Cornelia and monkeys...sorry, macaques...was hilarious! Kinda reminds me of that episode in season one about community service day or something. :D The battle scene was awesome! Keep up the good work!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
Damn, this story is getting good! "Revenge is a dish best served cold" I guessed. :D
Jarkous chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
To galistar: this is a special review to you and how captivating and imaginative this fanfic is. A friend named Alter-Knight used his/her gift and now...I'm reading the comics and I must say there was a difference. just read 15 issues and I'm trying to thank him by sending his/her regards to you. he's taking a pause right now, but I know him/her. I look forward to reading this a second time with different knowledge. and I truly hope they have their own film one day. speaking of which, if lusteria was a film what would be your vision of it? live-action? anime? animated?
DayDreamer9 chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
YAY, YOU'RE BACK "GLOMP"

I hope those Kinomoto's get what's coming to them; they had no right treating poor Kimi like garbage. They must know something about Kenji...who also needs to go down hard.

Can Irma find the Patience within to win this battle? Will Kimi and Koji get together? I can't wait to find out!
Jarkous chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Galistar, Wherever you are...I hope you haven't given up on this amazing fanfic.
Americaiuno chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
its been pretty good story so far i would read more
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »