Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
Alter-Knight chapter 12 . 5/13
This chapter...has a monumental paragraph... that I absolutely adore
Alter-Knight chapter 9 . 5/13
Did I just read a quote from Guardians of the galaxy? Sorry. I meant to say I am starting to like this fabric
Alter-Knight chapter 10 . 5/13
Another reference I'm sensing
cutebudgie10 chapter 17 . 5/11
What an excellent chapter! So exciting! I can just picture the avalanche and the dam breaking and everything! You really have a way of writing battle scenes! This really is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read!

PS I changed my name from hotbudgie10 to cutebudgie10 if you haven't noticed. For some reason, I think people think the word hot means good looking when I meant it to be literally red hot like a superpower budgie bird on fire! But I guess cute little budgie birds are fine. :D
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 10 . 5/11
A pretty laid-back and easy going chapter with all the clubs about karate and dancing and stuff. But then again, it's better to not have action packed chapters all of the time. That would be boring. It's written pretty well. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alter-Knight chapter 8 . 5/7
who do you think would make good actors or voice actors for this? this is getting good
Alter-Knight chapter 6 . 5/6
OK, two things, 1. Zhu Que's blue fire? sensing reference. and 2. I can't believe Xuan Wu understood the mind trick, or is there something I'm missing? I have a feeling that zenith won't be featured, mentioned, or be enough to take them down.
Alter-Knight chapter 5 . 5/6
What kind of accent does kimi speak in? it seems rather odd to me that she speaks a little regular and american when she's from a different dimension
Alter-Knight chapter 4 . 5/6
LOL! I was totally expecting blunk to fall from the ceiling.
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 9 . 4/21
Holy cow! He's Kimi's dad? Totally unexpected! Great background story. Kinda sad though. this story gets better and better! keep up the good work!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 8 . 4/21
Love their battle against the evil spirits and the giant white snake. Great cliffhanger at the end. Keep up the good work!
Alter-Knight chapter 1 . 4/20
OK, I didn't hear will say guardians unite, and magic pink bus? I'm not saying anything negative just need clarity. care to tell me? please?
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 7 . 4/19
uh oh. How are they going to pass the big guy? Nice cliffy here. Keep up the good work!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 6 . 4/19
Woah, so these Celestial Warriors are the bad guys? They seemed really powerful. Glad to see them so powerful they kicked the guardian's butt for a change. update soon!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 5 . 4/19
Awesome chapter. I hope they will find out who's behind all of this soon. Keep up the good work
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »