Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
DayDreamer9 chapter 25 . 4/1/2017
And now comes the final showdown between lovers...and Irma's inner demons.

I get how a busy life can bog one down. Take your time.

What will happen now? At least all know of Kenji being evil and Kazumi is showing signs of redemption, but can she and Kiyomi escape Kenji? And how will they clear up the mess made with Champa? Seiryuu is about to learn a secret that will likely put Zhu Que in a bad spot. Why do I feel like this is gonna turn into Kimi's father all over again? ;-;
DayDreamer9 chapter 24 . 4/1/2017
Well crud :( How are they gonna iron out THIS misunderstanding?
AOE guest chapter 23 . 1/27/2017
i've notice a starfire quote here
Gerganafen chapter 24 . 1/1/2017
The chapter is so awesome that I finished it in a short time after I started reading today. :)

The scene between Seityuu and Zhu Que was interesting to read.
That rude, hypocritical and shameless bastard Kenji... Ugh.
It's cool that th Jade Dragon took a part in the mission. And we meet her brother and father - wow!
The last part was the most exciting - poor proincess will have to die now?! Can't wait to read what happens next!

By the way, I really like Kimmy's character and how she's still kind to Irma despite her behavior. It's interesting what exactly is the thing which darken the Water Guardian's mind and stops her being herself.
windygalia chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
Another well written chapter. Although, it feels as if this chapter is delaying the final battle against the third Celestial Warrior. However, I still enjoy the character developments as well as the introduction of newer minor characters in order to set up the stage for the Guardians' final battle against Zhu Que. I do like how you gave some of these minor characters so attention, such as Kenji and the two twin sisters, giving them a moment to shine and develop their characteristics more. The love story between Princess Huyen Tran and General Chung is a nice touch, as well as the Guardians' wariness towards Kenji again. The revelation of the Guardians' mentor, the Jade Dragon, being the daughter of the great Sea King is another fresh and exciting curve ball. There is so much about this character that we don't know and I would love to see more about her, too. The wedding scene followed by the murder itself is perhaps one of the best moment in this chapter. Quite an exciting read! I look forward into reading the next chapter very much.
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Holy cow! Just when I thought you couldn't throw any more surprises at us, you did! First we found out about Kimi's father, then we found out that Zhu Que is the husband of the Guardians' mentor, and now we find out that the Jade Dragon is also the daughter of a mighty dragon king? I love this story! Even the ending was great! I can't believe it's not the end of chapter 8 yet! Or is it? Either way, it's getting more and more exciting! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
Oh my gosh! This is getting soooo exciting! Love the part where Irma finally dreamt of meeting the mysterious Yami. I laughed when his koi fish started shooting her with coins with their mouths like a bunch of tiny little machine guns! I'm starting to like this Koji person. He seems cool, even though he annoys Kimi a bit.
cutebudgie10 chapter 19 . 12/6/2016
Wow! What a great way to end this chapter with a cliffhanger! Glad to see that Kimi is warming up to the other Guardians and that she's changing. I wonder who opened the Portal? Looks like Will and her four friends are going to have their own adventure! What a great read! Please keep up the good works!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
Wow, Irma's being a really stubborn character right now...
Gerganafen chapter 23 . 9/4/2016
Amazing part, I really enjoyed it! When Irma spilled the tea on Yami made me laugh, and the moments with the fishes. LOL I like that she finally started to realize her mistakes. It's interesting that there is even an option she to get excluded from the mission, as well as that info about the WITCH's caretaker and the celestrial warrior's past. I really liked the parts with Komei, Kimi & Koji, the tournament, Queen Tapasi. That bastard Koji! The last part promises the next one to be really exciting, looking forward to it. :)
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
*GASP* Holy cow, they're married?! PLOT TWIST! Loving this story more and more!
hotbudgie10 chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
Another awesome chapter! Love the battle scene between Orube, Irma, and Taranee against those twin girls! I hope that Beta Team is doing alright!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
great to read a chapter about just the five Guardians again. Love the adventure and the funny fruits laughing in Irma's face!
windygalia chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
Another great chapter. Well worth the wait. I do like reading the scene where Yami is trying to help Irma find out what's wrong with her deep inside. I also like the scene of Koji and Kimi talking together over their bet. The tournament seemed a bit disappointing though. I was hoping for a bit more focus on it. But I do like seeing how cunning and manipulative Kenji is as he approached the Queen of Champa for his evil plan. What will he do to the Tri-Ceremony?
cutebudgie10 chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
Another heart pounding chapter, filled with action and tear jerking moments. How Cornelia got her new transformation, how Xuan Wu was killed...everything was unexpected and incredible!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »