Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
IvanGerganafen chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Also, it's interesting that there is conflict between the Celestrial warriors - it looks like this will help the Guardians to defeat Xuan Wu easier. :)
IvanGerganafen chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Yeah, in this part there is no battle and transformation into Guardians, but it was still really cool. It was very nice to find out more facts from Kimi and Kyochi's past, and the new character Yami is very interesting. I'm looking forward to find out which Guardian will get Power Girl next - maybe Kimi or Irma? :) Keep it up!
Kyltie09 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Hmmm...a bit of a breather chapter after such an epic battle in the last one. Maybe I shouldn't expect epicness every single chapter. This chapter is pretty good, but it feels like it's skipping a lot of thing...I would really love to see what Kimi said to that teacher that would make her break down and cry. And when did Kimi decided to join the SMAC? (Sorry, my acronym for Sheffield Martial Arts Club...kinda sounds like *smack!*)

But it looks like it's building up to something epic like the talk between the remaining Celestial Warriors. I can't wait! Update soon please!
Kyltie09 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
This is perhaps the most epic final battle of this story yet! It's just too amazing! The ending is perfect, but also very heartbreaking. I feel really sorry for Kimi. Her dad doesn't deserve to die like like!
witchGal chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Woah, guess I was right...the Celestial Warriors don't really care about each other despite being part of the same group. Then again, serves Xuan Wu right! I wonder who's going to kill her first...

Ooh...I wonder who's the new mysterious guy in the mask...I wanna say Prince of Darkness...or it could be Kyochi?
windygalia chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
A satisfying conclusion to the defeat of the first Celestial Warrior. The long length of this chapter is worth it. There is a level of epic in this story and I think you've managed to capture it very well in this chapter. I really like how you incorporated the Power Girl transformation into this story that feels very natural and a legit reason for the upgrade. The final moment between father and daughter is very touching here and I think you've captured it beautifully. It's sad that Kimi's father died, but based on how you ended it, it looks like it will effect Kimi in a terrible way in the next chapter. I fear that Xuan Wu will not survive Kimi's wrath.
witchGal chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Wow...such a powerful and heartbreaking ending in this chapter...I really thought that there was going to be a happy ending, until you pulled out that hat trick. It's brilliant, but still so tragic at the same time. Poor Kimi...poor Kyochi! He didn't even get to see his dad!

Please update soon! This story is soooo good!
Elyon Brown chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
wow! finally a fanfic that follows the comics, and the new ones! and I agree about the bus, it was really useless
Kyltie09 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Wow...beautiful bonding and forgiving moment between father and daughter. I do hope that the dad will find his son soon...the real Kyochi...not the fake one...I must find out what happens next!

BTW, love the army of evil clay soldiers!
witchGal chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
awesome chapter and great character developments. Kimi is such a crazy person, jumping in and going alone. She would not make a good leader anyway.
witchGal chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Kinda filler-ish chapter here with the dancing school and the karate club kids...but then again, probably not what it seemed coming from you, right?
witchGal chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I did NOT see that coming! Awesome chapter! Love the new character, Kaishin/Kohaku or whatever!
Croggon0127 chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Wow, love the evil army of statues coming to life. The growing bond between father and daughter is really touching.
yinyi123 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Man you're cruel. I was hoping for a happy ending.
Gerganafen chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Great part! The thing with Byakko's deadly gaze, the appearance of Xin Jin and how Will earned her Power Girl, the sad end of Kimmi's father... Congrats, amazing ideas! It's cool how they came to the title "Power Girl" - it's Hay Lin's idea again :D Also I like that you mention the former Guardians so often :D I really enjoyed this part. _
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »