Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
Jarkous chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Galistar, Wherever you are...I hope you haven't given up on this amazing fanfic.
Americaiuno chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
its been pretty good story so far i would read more
Gerganafen chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
The new part was really exciting and emotional - I enjoyed it! It'll be interesting if the heroines bring Zhu Que on their side. Please keep this awesome story up! :)

By the way, I don't remember that girl Venus and I don't find info about her either.
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
Woah, this new character Yami seems really interesting. For some reason, he reminds me of Yami Pharaoh from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series...probably because you called this character Yami as well. Keep up the great work! I'm loving this story more and more!
Alter-Knight chapter 21 . 5/18/2016
LOL! "Drax moment"
w.i.t.c.h.aholic chapter 22 . 5/18/2016
This is one of the best fanfics I read so far. I really like that Orube is included and the way the Guardians are getting their third transformation. I also want to say that I love ur witchandwinxclub on deviantart and I have 2 questions for future TDQs. 1. What exactly are astral drops & why can u make only 1? 2. Why doesn't Kandrakar help the girls more with their powers and tell them all their secondary powers & why don't they get magical weapons i the beginning? Keep on updating!
Alter-Knight chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
To galistar, After reading reflection in pain I must tell you what went on in my skull: Kevin Michael Richardson as Hwang He, cinematic musical scores, and the mellow music featured in the ending of mean girls and Mortal Kombat. that's the effect you have on others like me and I hope to read more of this amazing fanfic. what about you? what imaginative themes where roaming around the head?
Alter-Knight chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
You know, normally I would prefer "screw me" or "screw us" but "oh crap" is fine too
Alter-Knight chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
I'm thinking of Randall Duk Kim as yami right now
yinyi123 chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
I actually liked how the fans drove Kimi home XD I like the encounter between Kenji and Seiryuu, very interesting . I also liked how it went into Jade's past with Zhu Que, kinda like the cheery on top of the ice cream for the story. And the last past when Irma met Yami, that's soooo like her XD
DayDreamer9 chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
Irma is being more insufferable than usual. Something's going on...

Kenji needs karma to bite him in the butt something fierce! Also, Seiryuu isn't Sloth; that was Xuan Wu's Vice. Just a nitpick, a bad habit of mine ;;;; Glad to see you back in Lusteria. Can't wait for Chapter 23!
windygalia chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
Wow, another long chapter. I like how you're focusing more on some of the other characters, such as Irma here. Whatever's causing her to retain her anger must be very powerful. I can see a lot of character development for her. I really like how you showed us her insecurity, especially in the scene with Sondra (another character from the show that you've added on) and the Grumper sisters.
I'm a little confuse about this Kinomoto kid. Before, he seemed to be more reserved and polite, but now he's being a bit more like Kimi himself. I was certain he only played the violin, but apparently he has other talents.
I also really like how you brought back Kenji. A very ruthless character, no doubt he'll be more trouble for the Guardians now that he has more power.
I like how you ended this chapter with Irma ending up in Yami's backyard through a koi pond and he fished her out. I am very curious to read how she'll interact with him. I would also look forward into seeing more of Zue Que and his wife together. Could he really be the first Celestial Warriors to turn side?
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
A very sad but fitting ending. I just love how you write these battle scenes. Keep up the good work.
Alter-Knight chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
A new chapter already? I didn't see anything on deviantart
4gnez chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
What an awesome chapter! It was really interesting to read. Irma was always my favorite character in W.i.t.c.h. Can't wait for the next chapter!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »