Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
Oh wow! Love the cliffhanger at the end! An unexpected portal beneath the stage that sucks in the five Guardians?! This is so good!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
The beginning with Cornelia and monkeys...sorry, macaques...was hilarious! Kinda reminds me of that episode in season one about community service day or something. :D The battle scene was awesome! Keep up the good work!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
Damn, this story is getting good! "Revenge is a dish best served cold" I guessed. :D
Jarkous chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
To galistar: this is a special review to you and how captivating and imaginative this fanfic is. A friend named Alter-Knight used his/her gift and now...I'm reading the comics and I must say there was a difference. just read 15 issues and I'm trying to thank him by sending his/her regards to you. he's taking a pause right now, but I know him/her. I look forward to reading this a second time with different knowledge. and I truly hope they have their own film one day. speaking of which, if lusteria was a film what would be your vision of it? live-action? anime? animated?
DayDreamer9 chapter 23 . 8/9/2016

I hope those Kinomoto's get what's coming to them; they had no right treating poor Kimi like garbage. They must know something about Kenji...who also needs to go down hard.

Can Irma find the Patience within to win this battle? Will Kimi and Koji get together? I can't wait to find out!
Jarkous chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Galistar, Wherever you are...I hope you haven't given up on this amazing fanfic.
Americaiuno chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
its been pretty good story so far i would read more
Gerganafen chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
The new part was really exciting and emotional - I enjoyed it! It'll be interesting if the heroines bring Zhu Que on their side. Please keep this awesome story up! :)

By the way, I don't remember that girl Venus and I don't find info about her either.
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
Woah, this new character Yami seems really interesting. For some reason, he reminds me of Yami Pharaoh from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series...probably because you called this character Yami as well. Keep up the great work! I'm loving this story more and more!
Alter-Knight chapter 21 . 5/18/2016
LOL! "Drax moment"
w.i.t.c.h.aholic chapter 22 . 5/18/2016
This is one of the best fanfics I read so far. I really like that Orube is included and the way the Guardians are getting their third transformation. I also want to say that I love ur witchandwinxclub on deviantart and I have 2 questions for future TDQs. 1. What exactly are astral drops & why can u make only 1? 2. Why doesn't Kandrakar help the girls more with their powers and tell them all their secondary powers & why don't they get magical weapons i the beginning? Keep on updating!
Alter-Knight chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
To galistar, After reading reflection in pain I must tell you what went on in my skull: Kevin Michael Richardson as Hwang He, cinematic musical scores, and the mellow music featured in the ending of mean girls and Mortal Kombat. that's the effect you have on others like me and I hope to read more of this amazing fanfic. what about you? what imaginative themes where roaming around the head?
Alter-Knight chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
You know, normally I would prefer "screw me" or "screw us" but "oh crap" is fine too
Alter-Knight chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
I'm thinking of Randall Duk Kim as yami right now
yinyi123 chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
I actually liked how the fans drove Kimi home XD I like the encounter between Kenji and Seiryuu, very interesting . I also liked how it went into Jade's past with Zhu Que, kinda like the cheery on top of the ice cream for the story. And the last past when Irma met Yami, that's soooo like her XD
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »