Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
Alter-Knight chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
OK, I didn't hear will say guardians unite, and magic pink bus? I'm not saying anything negative just need clarity. care to tell me? please?
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
uh oh. How are they going to pass the big guy? Nice cliffy here. Keep up the good work!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
Woah, so these Celestial Warriors are the bad guys? They seemed really powerful. Glad to see them so powerful they kicked the guardian's butt for a change. update soon!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
Awesome chapter. I hope they will find out who's behind all of this soon. Keep up the good work
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
Typical of Matt...always butting his nose in the Guardians' business. :D
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
Wow, so you're incorporating the Seven Deadly Sins into this story as the Guardians' enemies? That's awesome! And i love how you added in the tracker and Miranda from the show into this story! They were my favorites, too! Great to see you brought Elyon back!
windygalia chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
Another spellbinding chapter! I do like how you shifted the focus back from the Guardians, who are trapped with little powers on Lusteria, to Kimi on Earth before bringing the two sides of the story together at the end. I like seeing Kimi's side here. She really has changed. She's no longer that angry, anti-social, and arrogant Guardian that WITCH met at the beginning of this story. She really reminds me of Orube from the comics, who originally was quite sure of herself and her strength before she was sent to Earth by the Oracle. Apparently spending more time with the Guardians can turn these characters into better people.

I'm glad that Kimi is developing into a much better person and she really does care about Will and the others. It's shocking to hear that her clansmen are so terrible. If the Guardians can change Kimi, can they change the Kinomoto for the better, too? If so, then it would be extremely difficult because there are so many of them. And I'm glad to see Komei again. He's a really cool character. The part where we had the touching moment between him and his niece is really sweet, but let's hope that he does find the truth about his son.

I also like seeing Kishimoto again. I can't believe he's actually the same Koji who was the previous coach for the Sheffield's Martial Arts Club before Kimi! I wonder who will win, him or Kimi. Seems that he does like her a lot and she's probably warming up to him as well, but I can't help feeling that his personality is a bit different each time we run into him. Previously, he was like a gentleman, but now he's kinda cocky.

Finally, I love the big twist at the end. I can't believe the Guardians' caretaker, the Jade Dragon, is actually married to Zhu Que, their deadly opponent! I like how you made Irma accused her of having a boyfriend, but then Jade corrected her by saying that Zhu Que is really her husband! How will this play in the next chapter? Does Zhu Que still loves his wife enough to abandon his mad plot to take over Annam? And it seems there's a pattern here...it looks like Irma might be the one who will defeat him, but can Irma save Zhu Que if she's the only one with all that anger in her heart? Please update soon, this story is getting really interesting and I cannot wait to read more!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Wow, there are other Guardians out there besides WITCH? Love how you gave Kimi the element of Light. Then that means there is a Guardian of Darkness, too! Kimi's not a very likable person. And oh my gosh! Orube's back! That's awesome! They should have brought her back before the end of the comics! And I saw your drawing of her on your Deviantart page. Orube's new red warrior outfit looked stunning!
hotbudgie10 chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
Another great chapter. I love how you remembered Hay Lin's empathy magic over air!
yinyi123 chapter 21 . 2/24/2016
Hiya! D I really like that twist! XD Husband and wife eh? XD And I like how you place Irma's attitude at the end, not forgiving and everything, really leave something to look forward to . Finally Kimi see some sense, I like the part where they recognise each other, adopted father and daughter, really touching and I love it!
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Just discovered this story! It's amazing! There should nbe more reviews for this! Well I gonna help by going back and rebiew all the chapters that I can! Awesome beginning, love seeing the guardians actually give a graduasion ceremony to their students! Love seeing Elyion again! Keep up the good work!
hotbudgie10 chapter 15 . 2/21/2016
Wow! Another great battle scene. You really know how to keep us on our toes. It was really funny when Cornelia screamed "Ew! Monkey!" in this chapter like she did in the show. Love it when you reference tiny little things from both show and comic! Like the detail on Cornelia being unable to swim! How will she fare against the Celestial warrior of water?!
hotbudgie10 chapter 14 . 2/21/2016
Wow...Kimi's nuts! All of that emotional stuff can make you crazy. I hope that the Guardians can stop her in time! Love the scene where Irma reacted to Will's description of Yami. That was funny...By the way, is this Yami similar to Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh? I think it's because you named him Yami and in the anime, other people called the Pharaoh Yami during the first few seasons. Keep up the good work! I really love this story!
hotbudgie10 chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Interesting that the Celestial Warriors secretly hate each other...or at least one of them, does. I wonder who the mysterious masked-boy in Will's dream is. Keep up the good work!
Gerganafen chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
The new part was awesome! It was a surprise that Zhu Que is a husband of the Jade Dragon. I wonder will she manage to help him find his good side before his death. :) I really like how the thing with Kimi are going - her contrition, her courtier Kishimoto...
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »