Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
Galistar07water chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
So one of the reasons Kimi has such a twisted personality is because she grew up with jerky relatives like her cousins? At least her uncle seemed nice. Awesome battle scene!
Pellyinnor4 chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
Kimi's crazy! Why does she have such a bad attitude? At least she's not one of those OCs where everyone just seems to like her like Bella Swan from Twilight...urgh...
Pellyinnor4 chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
I'm loving this story more and more. Awesome chapter here. Great excitement!
GreenGardenFairy chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
I can't wait to read the next part. Your story is awesome
Kyltie09 chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Another great chapter! Love the tension that's rising! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Gerganafen chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Awesome part! It's nice that Yami helped Cornelia to change her thoughts about Kimi and to understand her better. It looks like the new battle is near!
witchGal chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
Another great chapter! While it doesn't have any action scenes or battles, there are verbal battles between Cornelia and Hay Lin, Kimi and Xuan Wu, Xuan Wu and Zhu Que, and Cornelia with the masked figure, Yami.

I really like how you portrayed Cornelia's personal demon. A nice lesson came from it, too: don't let anger cloud your perception of others.
Pellyinnor4 chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Wow, I just love the battle scene between the Guardians and the tengu spirit. It's really nice seeing them struggling against new enemies rather than being all powerful. Love how you introduced the Guardian of Light into this story. What a shocker!
DayDreamer9 chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
Hay Lin's empathy makes a comeback and looking into the arc that started it all, a classic :)

The Aesop of the Chapter: don't let anger, guilt, and/or resentment cloud your perception of the truth. You'll find yourself both saying and doing many unsavory things if you do.

PS I think I may know what Cornelia's Virtue will be...
yinyi123 chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Hi! It's me yinyi123 from Deviantart! Which I already changed my name to RainbowfiedMaya '

Sorry I didn't do review, I rarely come to fan fiction. I really like to use one word to describe this chapter, powerful! D The case of Kimi losing her father really entered something which I like... I like how you maintain the characters of the witch girls. Also, I like how you describe the fight, really have some dynamics.

Keep up the great work! Btw will we be seeing the other witch girls power girl transformation?
hotbudgie10 chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Wow, Kimi has a sharp tongue. Serves those Grumper sisters right. :P A little bit mellow this chapter is after the last one, but otherwise it's still enjoyable. I can't believe Matt almost got skewered by her. :P
Pellyinnor4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
A really interesting story so far. I love how dark and mysterious this new threat is! Keep up the good work!
hotbudgie10 chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Damn, great battle scenes here. I really love it! Can't wait for more!
hotbudgie10 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I'm liking where this story is going. Love the new characters.
hotbudgie10 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Wow, great start! I'm loving this story so far! Keep up the good work!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »