Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
Gerganafen chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Great part! The thing with Byakko's deadly gaze, the appearance of Xin Jin and how Will earned her Power Girl, the sad end of Kimmi's father... Congrats, amazing ideas! It's cool how they came to the title "Power Girl" - it's Hay Lin's idea again :D Also I like that you mention the former Guardians so often :D I really enjoyed this part. _
witchGal chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Wow, is the monk a new character? I wonder what his connection to Kimi is. He must be secretly evil or something. Awesome chapter.
Croggon0127 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
A laid back chapter, but it's nice to see some Heatherfield scenes once in a while. I really like seeing Sheila again!
Croggon0127 chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Oh my gosh! The monk is the father of the Twin Guardians? I did not see that coming! Wow, he must have done something awful in the past to make Kimi hate him so much.

Great job adding in the previous Oracle. I did not see that coming either! This story is awesome and full of surprises.
windygalia chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
I really like this chapter and how much character development it shows. The relationship between father and daughter is quite touching and it's wonderful to see that Kimi isn't entirely heartless. This makes me wonder if she'll eventually open up to the other Guardians. I've seen fan arts of Kimi and I think it's great that you've mentioned her hair ornament. I never realized how significant it is until now.

The Terracotta Army being integrated into this story is brilliant! You've really done your research on actual Chinese history and mythology and integrated them perfectly into arc. It's almost as if leaving it out is a cardinal sin!

Also, I think it's a great idea to make Orube the leader of this group. Will tends to listen to her friends' opinions against Kimi more and Kimi is, as you've said, is too much of a loose cannon so having her as leader is a complete nightmare. Orube has the experience of both worlds and she's the oldest and most mature of them all. This reminds me of seeing Orube as the Keeper of the Heart of Kandrakar in the Cornelia and Caleb special, so it's great to see her as a leader for real.
Quill chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
How sad for Kimi. How is the new transformation going to work for everyone? By the way which virtue is going to which W.I.T.C.H. member? (I only knew patience and generosity before reading this. Are those right?) Good writing/typing, thank you.
Quill chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Fervently wishing you would update this thing more often because it's absolutely amazing. Could Kimi make a surprising friend in Irma or something? I just feel this needs to happen fairly soon and Irma having a stepmother and half-brother in the family could be something to bring up. Thanks for writing/typing.
Gerganafen chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Oh, also I like the development of the relations between Kimi and her father. :)
Gerganafen chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Orube is the new leader of the W.I.T.C.H.O.K. team - cool! :D I agreed that Kimi shouldn't became a leader, that would be a nighmare for the others. :D Orube is the best choice for a person who to unite the six girls coming from two worlds. This part was really exciting again - the idea for the battle against the Teracota Army is great!
windygalia chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
It's nice learning about the history of Lusteria, although it does feel a bit rushed. I really like the five kingdoms. So far, we've seen the Guardians in Nihon and Zhong-guo, I do hope we get to see them traveling to the other three kingdoms in the future. What I also like is how you integrated the 5 Symbols into this story again with the Celestial Sovereigns. It's nice seeing how the Celestial Warriors were created and why. Not only that, but you switched their traditional eastern elements of earth, wood, fire, water, and metal with the western elements of water, fire, earth, air, and energy very well. It reminds me of the four nations in the Avatar series but on a different level.

After the last chapter, this one is a bit more laid back, but it was a nice change. I'm really anxious about Kimi's brother who seemed to be a prisoner of Hwang-Ryong and the others. It's also nice seeing how confused Kimi is ever since she sensed her father's past through his aura. A very nice touch of her power her. Hopefully, there will be some character development for her and the other Guardians further. It was also nice to see Sheila and her father's dancing school again.
Suachuacat2014 chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
awesome chappy. Can't wait to see the next one. I really want to know how they're going to fight Byakko next.
Gerganafen chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
An really exciting part again! It was interesting for me to learn the story of Lusteria and the Celestial warriors. Nice to finally read something about Nixea - since I saw her for first time, I'm curious about her. Also, the development of relations between WITCH and Kimi is really intersting for me, and that strange little girl Kohane makes the story even more awesome. It's a cool idea to add Sheila. I can't wait for the next part!
Kyltie09 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
*gasp* Hwang-Ryong, you bastard! What have you done to Kyochi?! Oh, no...what if the twins' father turned to the dark side again of they're going to use his son as bait? Update soon. I must find out what will happen next!
Kyltie09 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Oh, my gosh. I didn't expect the monk Kaishin to be the twins' father. I can't believe he killed his wife...accidentally, of course. But now we know one reasons why Kimi's so twisted...update soon. This story is getting interesting.
windygalia chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
I must admit, seeing the twin's father as a monk was unexpected. In a way, I do feel sorry for Kaishin (Kohaku Watsuki) because of his mistakes in the past, he lost his wife and he almost lost his daughter to Byakko when she went off to face him alone. Granted, he probably deserved her hatred, but it does looked as if he has repented by becoming a monk. Yet, there is that moment where Byakko managed to coax out his inner demon near the end.

I was also delighted in seeing Himerish again. I can imagine him as an abbot for sure. He does looked the part. I really love how you brought back characters like Orube and Himmerish into this story and give them a role and I also like how you brought in characters that only existed in the cartoon version like Miranda and the Tracker.

I am confuse as to why Byakko couldn't just kill the Emperor if he wanted the man's throne so much.

Update soon, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »