Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
Gerganafen chapter 20 . 1/21
The new part was so exciting and fun! I really enjoyed it! I loved those funny fruits and the fact you added more new characters such as those brothers and Thuy! :)
witchGal chapter 20 . 1/8
What a great chapter. I love how you decided to leave three of the Guardians: Irma, Taranee, and Hay Lin, stranded on a planet without their full powers. Although I think it would be more interesting if they lost all of their powers and they have to survive on their wits. It was kinda funny when Irma was about to take a bite from that peach, but then it has a cute chibi face and laughed at her!
Croggon0127 chapter 20 . 1/8
Another awesome chapter. I love the action scene and the idea of the three of them lost in a Lusterian jungle without their powers.
DayDreamer9 chapter 20 . 1/6
Happy Belated New Year!

I have a funny feeling that Irma's rage is gonna be key in this arc, somehow.

Cool trivia! Can't wait to hear more about the WITCH's new friends! :)
hotbudgie10 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
This is so awesome! Love the idea of the Guardians having to fight all those terracotta clay soldiers underground! You really know how to write vivid battle scenes!
Croggon0127 chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Another spectacular chapter. I can't wait to see where this purple portal will lead them to...and it looks like it's just going to be about our original five Guardians since Orube and Kimi aren't with them when they got sucked into that portal. Update soon!
witchGal chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Another great chapter! Glad to see Kimi starting to warm up...I'd never realize that she always addressed Will and her friends by their last names or by "lily-livers" until now. But you gotta feel sorry for her...after that ordeal, let's hope that even Irma will become nicer. Love seeing Kishimoto again. Does he have a crush on Kimi or something? And I love you you added in Sondra from the animated WITCH show. I loved that episode because it was so funny! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Wonder where that evil purple looking portal will take the Guardians next? This story is just so good!
witchGal chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Another mind-blowing final battle! Wow, Cornelia gets the power of crystals when she discovered her new transformation? That's amazing! I could just picture it if this was adapted into a show! Think of the animation!
witchGal chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
What an exciting chapter! I love how you decided to split them up into two groups in order to handle two missions at the same time. I can't believe those two girls were brainwashed into doing something so evil. Good thing Orube, Taranee, and Irma were able to stop their plan.
Croggon0127 chapter 18 . 12/5/2015
Another mind blowing final battle with a powerful enemy! This is seriously one of the best WITCH fanfiction out there!
Pellyinnor4 chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Awesome revelation there at the end. Love this story!
windygalia chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
When we first read this story, I'm quite certain that a lot of us didn't like Kimi, considering how condescending she is and how anti-social she is towards the other Guardians. But as I continued to read, I started to get the feeling that making Kimi a disliking character was your intention. You really fleshed out this character and gave her a great character development. It seems that after her ordeal, Kimi's really starting to change for the better. I also like the character developments for the canon ones, including the Guardians. How Will and Cornelia discovered themselves to awaken a new transformation feels very ethereal.

I really loved how you ended the previous chapter when Cornelia battled against Xuan Wu. I'm really glad that you wrote Cornelia as the real hero in that battle, leaving rooms for Kimi and Irma to develop their characteristics more. It seems that Kimi is starting to become nicer, but is there really a reason why Irma is still so hostile towards her? I know that she was in the comics when they met Sheila, but in this story, Irma seemed more hateful towards her still. Could Taranee be right in that Irma has been affected by Zhu Que's Deadly Sin of Wrath?

I really love all the tiny details you added into this story, how the little hints actually leads to something bigger several chapters later. I'm glad you brought back Kishimoto...the way Kimi and Kishimoto interact with each other here was very sweet...does he have a crush on her or something, I wonder. I also love how you found ways to incorporate scenes from the actual comics and animated series of WITCH into this story. In an earlier chapter, you gave Miranda and the Tracker a purpose. Here you've added in Sondra, the annoying transfer student who pretended to be from Switzerland for attention from the show. Come to think of it...you were right...almost every time when Sheffield has a new transfer student, they get a lot of attentions...

This is a very tamed chapter, but I'm glad because the last one was a major epic battle and we really needed a more relaxed one where the characters try to find their inner selves and plan for the next event. And I really loved how you ended it...another portal to Lusteria? Reminds me of the episode where the Guardians were trapped in a labyrinth and the painting inside the museum. Great references! I look forward to the next chapter.
Croggon0127 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
A tamer and calmer chapter, but still very interesting and loved the ending. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I wonder where on Lusteria will the five Guardians end up next.
Gerganafen chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
Totally awesome part again, you did great work. I'm looking forward to read the next one! :)
Kyltie09 chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
Poor Kimi...looks like she really has changed...she seemed a lot nicer now, even though she's really depressed And Irma...so stubbornly hateful. Love the cliffhanger at the end...but shouldn't it be called "The Dark Portal" instead of "The Sealed Portal"? Just asking...;p Update soon please! This is getting good!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »