Reviews for WITCH Dreams of Lusteria
WitchnWinxfan77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Just discovered this story! It's amazing! There should nbe more reviews for this! Well I gonna help by going back and rebiew all the chapters that I can! Awesome beginning, love seeing the guardians actually give a graduasion ceremony to their students! Love seeing Elyion again! Keep up the good work!
hotbudgie10 chapter 15 . 2/21/2016
Wow! Another great battle scene. You really know how to keep us on our toes. It was really funny when Cornelia screamed "Ew! Monkey!" in this chapter like she did in the show. Love it when you reference tiny little things from both show and comic! Like the detail on Cornelia being unable to swim! How will she fare against the Celestial warrior of water?!
hotbudgie10 chapter 14 . 2/21/2016
Wow...Kimi's nuts! All of that emotional stuff can make you crazy. I hope that the Guardians can stop her in time! Love the scene where Irma reacted to Will's description of Yami. That was funny...By the way, is this Yami similar to Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh? I think it's because you named him Yami and in the anime, other people called the Pharaoh Yami during the first few seasons. Keep up the good work! I really love this story!
hotbudgie10 chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Interesting that the Celestial Warriors secretly hate each other...or at least one of them, does. I wonder who the mysterious masked-boy in Will's dream is. Keep up the good work!
Gerganafen chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
The new part was awesome! It was a surprise that Zhu Que is a husband of the Jade Dragon. I wonder will she manage to help him find his good side before his death. :) I really like how the thing with Kimi are going - her contrition, her courtier Kishimoto...
Croggon0127 chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
Oh...F$%! And the Guardians' mentor is married to Zhu Que?! WTF?! Plot twist! You really do know how to make this story more awesome! And man! The Kinomoto clansmen are terrible! Wouldn't it be stranger if Kimi and Kyochi's dad is actually alive? Another plot twist! Can't wait to read the next chappie!
Croggon0127 chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Another great chapter! It's so nice to read a chapter where we're just focusing on the 5 original WITCH Guardians again and how much mess they're in when stranded on another planet. Reminds me of all the troubles they were in when the four of them sneaked back into Metamoor to save Taranee.
witchGal chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
Holy sh%$! The Guardians' mentor and caretaker is married to Zhu Que?! I did NOT see that coming! Awesome plot twists there and on the Kinomoto family's background. Sheesh, what a rotten family, but then again that's probably true for nobility classes back then. Can't believe Kimi and Kyochi actually had an older brother who died in childbirth. Must be really shocking for Kimi to find out. At least she's changed and now Irma needs to, as well.

This was an awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
DayDreamer9 chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
About time Kimi, though better late than never; now we just need to convince Irma to let go of her hostility. Perhaps coming face-to-face with the biggest example of anger management will calm her down.

Sorry Komei, but dear Kenji is up to no good and I have a funny feeling we'll be seeing more of him next chapter. It's great that he and Kimi had a heart-to-heart though, feels are always welcome. And a ship-tease with Koji Kishimoto :3

Can't wait for the next chapter!
windygalia chapter 20 . 2/3/2016
Another excellent chapter! I find it very interesting to see you write a chapter where the Guardians are in a situation like this: trapped on a dangerous world with little magic powers and separated from one another. You've managed to write another chapter full of adventure, danger, cultural trivia, and a hint of comedy! I look forward into reading the next chapter because I'm dying to find out how they're going to get out of this mess.
ladyblackfyr3 chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
I imagine that Cornelia looks very gorgeous here! :3
hotbudgie10 chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
Woah...the ending was epic. What a great way to end their first victory. It's sad that the Guardians lost a friend at the end...
Gerganafen chapter 20 . 1/21/2016
The new part was so exciting and fun! I really enjoyed it! I loved those funny fruits and the fact you added more new characters such as those brothers and Thuy! :)
witchGal chapter 20 . 1/8/2016
What a great chapter. I love how you decided to leave three of the Guardians: Irma, Taranee, and Hay Lin, stranded on a planet without their full powers. Although I think it would be more interesting if they lost all of their powers and they have to survive on their wits. It was kinda funny when Irma was about to take a bite from that peach, but then it has a cute chibi face and laughed at her!
Croggon0127 chapter 20 . 1/8/2016
Another awesome chapter. I love the action scene and the idea of the three of them lost in a Lusterian jungle without their powers.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »