Reviews for Colour Me In Love
Parnita chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I love this story..
They are so cute together.. A little shy & beginning of something new...
Update... U havnt update for so long.. T-T
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
This is surely interesting. But, really, you should make the chapters longer because I really like where this is heading(even though this is just the beginning)!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
BsG! ohmigodilovethatshow. i was all like "apoll such an ass?"
tatelover chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
For u new story, I say that ichi's friend should b renji and his girl should b rukia, since she gont be mean
Demon2Angel chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
This is really good I can't wait to read more
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Toshiro and Ichigo's interaction so far is really cute, all that sass! *snap* Ichigo being blind isn't something I've run into in a fic before, so this'll be interesting to see. :D
Lightning515 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This is interesting and AU. I can't wait to see how far they will go together... will you explain how Ichigo can draw despite being blind? Although it is pretty amazing how persceptive he is otherwise. :D
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Great job! But i have a question! Ichigo was obviously the bottom with Grimm, so with Shiro is he gonna be the bottom too, or the top?
ougley chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
thanks :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
... was it from "Sticks and Stones"? Not cool. It doesn't fit in. Didn't you make Ichigo blind?
I was hoping for something better.
Try not to 'cheat' in the next chapter. I love your stories too much. It breaks my heart.:(
I'm waiting for more.
krito1389 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Why the fuck grimmy dont remember anything ? Poor ichigo .update soon
Head Games chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
The story has a nice flow and AU is always fun. The characters are nicely drawn, as well. I hope Hitsugaya turns back to keep the story moving, but a little extra meat before confrontations and explanations is good too. Either way, this story is a good read so far.
hichi123 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Keep righting!
BrizzyBabber chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Naw great chapter! has ichigo ever actually seen grimjow? I forget easily so from vague memory there has been nothing said about how ichigo went blind so heres my logic ... ichigo was in an abusive relationship with grimjow who hit him or did something to him which nade him go blind. ichigo ran from him and is now a mangaka who is falling in love with toushiro! am i warm? no okay i wont try again.
pj chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Glad things have given you a little break, I'm enjoying the story.