Reviews for Five Times Dani Doesn't Lose her VirginityAnd The One Time She Does
Thecoolestnameever chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
OMG. Love this story. 3
Written so well.
Crash chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Best story ever. Thank you. I have been satiated. I 3 you.
crash chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Omigod this was great. I love that Dani has the balls to kill Ryodan… twice.
Crash chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
I have wondered about Lor and Dani for awhile. Thanks for this. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Ok, this is great. I love your writing. The fever series is my absolute favourite and Dani is the best character of the series. So far, your stories are the only ones that I have been able to get lost in and forget I wasn't reading the actual series. Your voice for Dani is spot on, as is Ryodans. This chapter was really fun. Please please please write more!
julieta0121 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
wow! y no se por ke pienso ke en realidad va apasar eso!
undividablekodi chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
You, my friend,
are the fecking, fucking shit
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I love it SO FECKING MUCH!
Aya8 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I love Dani and Ryodan together! I don't mind the other pairings either, but I really enjoyed the twist to Dancer. It would be so awesome if he ended up being the Unseelie King who is in love with Dani. Of course Dani is meant soley for Ryodan with Lor and Christian on the side. Great stuff!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Absolutely fecking loved this one….
maliciouspixie5 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Good job! LOL, the vibration thing was my favorite scene in the book. I can't wait till someone takes that one on.
faeriephile chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Your fic is fantastic! I love how true to the characters you were. Also gives ya some things to speculate on for the next book.
Slytherinbabe05 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I loved this story! It was beautiful and extremely fitting for Dani and Ryodan's relationship. I hope you keep writing more stories about Dani/Ryodan because you did such a great job making them come alive. I hope to read more of your stories :)
Nat chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
LOVED IT ALL! Everything is so well-written! :)
MarcellaA chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I really love this story! You did so well with each of these characters. I enjoyed the different scenarios you created and tied together. Very creative and well-written - had me distracted from what I was doing before starting the story! I hope you continue to write more Dani/Ryodan, because I need my fix! Also, you had me going with the Dani/Lor pairing as well...that would be cool too, I think. D