Reviews for Partners
iamladyliberty chapter 161 . 2/13
I really enjoyed the winding road and how you've given them happiness!
TheWayofLife-447 chapter 42 . 12/25/2015
Was Dan Pelant related to Christopher Pelant
IWantColoredRain chapter 161 . 11/26/2015
Very good, looking forward to the sequel.
Jazzlyn7 chapter 44 . 7/31/2015
Yay! They are finally together :)
Snowgirl01 chapter 161 . 6/14/2015
please post more
gatewatcher chapter 161 . 3/24/2015
This was great! Will be starting Partners Forever very soon!
gatewatcher chapter 121 . 3/21/2015
Sweet :) Makes me want one!
gatewatcher chapter 88 . 3/17/2015
Very creative insight as to why Booth hates clowns.
yenyen76 chapter 161 . 3/4/2015
Just two words, "Loved it"
yankeetiger chapter 56 . 2/22/2015
KKKat chapter 161 . 1/30/2015
I finally finished this one! I must say this is one of the best stories i've ever read! Thank you for sharing this one!
julianne chapter 130 . 1/28/2015
Good show of support from Brennan. But I don't agree with her putting herself in danger when she is pregnant. That bothered me on the show too. Especially, when she drove straight into the path of a mesocyclone. Logic would dictate protecting her young not endangering it.
julianne chapter 36 . 1/27/2015
While I'm enjoying your story I don't think there are any men out there patient enough to follow through on Booth's plan. I thought she was being way too dismissive about his feelings in the 100th episode. It wasn't that long ago when they were ice skating where she was saying that everything changes and nothing stays the same. So how come when he asks her to try dating him she totally rejects him? Her reaction was too extreme and led to the very event she was trying to avoid. Then she guilts him into staying as her partner even though she knows how he feels. After which she blithely begins dating his boss again like he has no feelings at all.
MysticSong1978 chapter 150 . 1/14/2015
Fascinating...and scary!

A friend of mine was working in the DC mail rooms when that anthrax scare hit years ago.
MysticSong1978 chapter 145 . 1/13/2015
This made me laugh.

I've recently hooked my Mom on Bones, and we just saw that Halloween episode recently. Before it started, I asked her who she thought Bones would dress up as ... first guess? Wonder Woman. Didn't tell her she was right though. :-)

I like how personable you've made the other agents!
2,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »