Reviews for Darkness
TheWhisperingWind222 chapter 1 . 9/18
Excuse me for a moment while I rant. HOW DARE PITCH SAY THAT TO POOR JACK! IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO JUMP INSIDE THIS STORY AND HUG HIM AND TELL HIM THAT OF COURSE THE GUARDIANS CARE ABOUT HIM! IT MAKES ME SO UPSET WHEN A CHARACTER IN A STORY SAYS THAT TO JACK! With that out of the way, I'd just like to say that I loved the first chapter of this story and I am looking forward to reading more. Good sir.
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 12 . 6/23
Oh my god. This story was amazing, but it did go fast though. Yet in the end it was amazing! Also those fuckign cliffhangers were killing me! But that just made want to read more! Brilliant!
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 9 . 6/22
I would have thought Pitch would be a guardian but he would be the guardian of courage and would use his nightmares so kis can get over their fears in dreams so they wouldnt get hurt but they also wouldnt be afraid anymore! But innocence is like him aswell and innocent when taken in the darkness!
I'm sorry, the Pritchard Black part did it for me. I can no longer read this story anymore.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 12 . 3/16
This is amazing! Please finish it!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 11 . 3/4
I absolutely loved this story! Everything happened a bit too quickly, though, but I loved how you redeemed Pitch. I just can't picture him in white, though.
Jason chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I do not know that much
MoonGirl1155 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
TheWrither'sNote chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Hey. I know you've made more chapters now, but I understand why so many like this story. Well done!

Reaper is well-made and sinister in just the right way for a villain. Once I hope to get to be just as great as you

I look forward to reading this until the very last chapter :3
extremist chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Last chapter was great.
extremist chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
No offense the story is great but I didnt like pitch new side. He is better in the dark side.
Treehugeer chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
No doubt one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Your writing is so fun to read and I am happy with how much sucess this story has been!
Suxy13 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014