Reviews for Darkness
Littwink chapter 5 . 8/11
It's nice to know that the personification of fear has a limit.
Aqua and Luna chapter 12 . 6/6
And there goes he first one. And the stories get longer! Woo! oh, and sorry for the bombard of comments. I just need to. And more doesn't hurt anyone!
Aqua and Luna chapter 10 . 6/6
I don't remember this! *small voice in head* then that's why you it's good you reread it. Me: Wow...
Aqua and Luna chapter 6 . 6/6
Such nostalgia...
Aqua and Luna chapter 1 . 6/6
Yes. I'm rereading all of them! Instead of just rereading Chaos, I thought I might as well reread all of them. For the heck of it. See you on the other side.
eugenio4079 chapter 10 . 5/5
The feels in this.
Autum Dragonflame chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
This story is totally great! I love t a lot!

Never stop believing in yourself!
~Autum Dragonflame
TheWhisperingWind222 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Excuse me for a moment while I rant. HOW DARE PITCH SAY THAT TO POOR JACK! IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO JUMP INSIDE THIS STORY AND HUG HIM AND TELL HIM THAT OF COURSE THE GUARDIANS CARE ABOUT HIM! IT MAKES ME SO UPSET WHEN A CHARACTER IN A STORY SAYS THAT TO JACK! With that out of the way, I'd just like to say that I loved the first chapter of this story and I am looking forward to reading more. Good sir.
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Oh my god. This story was amazing, but it did go fast though. Yet in the end it was amazing! Also those fuckign cliffhangers were killing me! But that just made want to read more! Brilliant!
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
I would have thought Pitch would be a guardian but he would be the guardian of courage and would use his nightmares so kis can get over their fears in dreams so they wouldnt get hurt but they also wouldnt be afraid anymore! But innocence is like him aswell and innocent when taken in the darkness!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I'm sorry, the Pritchard Black part did it for me. I can no longer read this story anymore.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
This is amazing! Please finish it!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
I absolutely loved this story! Everything happened a bit too quickly, though, but I loved how you redeemed Pitch. I just can't picture him in white, though.
Jason chapter 3 . 8/18/2014