Reviews for Larger Than Life
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/2
So sad that she went through that for James. Unfortunately she had to see James with another. One should only ever change if they want to for their own self. Never for another person. It was very good that Edward saw what was happening and finally called her out for it When they got home that night. Since James was cheating on her, I hope she always had him wearing condoms or, she just exposed Edward to all of the women James had been with during his time with Bella. I am very glad that they got together. That they seem like they may last forever.
Ninkita chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I really, really enjoyed reading this.
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
RedRum89 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I really enjoyed this. Nice, short and makes you feel good :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Tee hee. Happy is the most important thing for sure. If you are happy with yourself then don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Thanks for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Now I'm sad. Because no guy ever looks at me in that way because I'm fat. But it was a great story. I guess I'll just have to hope for that with someone someday. Or get skinny. I don't know
Just Sus chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Being a larger size woman myself, I identified with this story, and loved it! Thank you for writing that women (and men) should love themselves for who they are, and find someone who loved them unconditionally!

Great job!
xoSus
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
That was beautifully written and with such emotion! You definitely got your point across!
I really enjoyed this!
xoxoxo
karmenmasen chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Loved it! Wish there were more ppl like Edward, who love no matter the size
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Thanks for a realistic story. We don't have to be a perfect size as long as we are perfect for ourself.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Love!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved this! An Edward who loves a Bella who's not a stick is my kind of Edward!
twiclare chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That really was lovely, Edward truly loved her for who she was and was also attracted to her just as she was! Loved it!
zeeber chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
so true!

thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Loving who you are is the best thing in the world :D