Reviews for The Lost Heartsong
Speculations chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Maybe Erik's heartsong is a mixture of both dancing and singing (Example: Nanja Monja Ninja Matsuri)...or maybe it's opera! He did sing an opera number in the second movie.
bri.11.8.00 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Is this story gonna continue. it made me cry PLEaSE PUT IN NOTHER FEW CHaPTERS
Brianna Francis chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Will this be continued?
Transformers 0 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
I loved the story, BUT you can't stop it here! Where's Mumble and how did Erik get back to Emperorland? Where's Gloria and Atticus, and all the other now-grownup penguins? What happened at the end, actually?
FairySinGirl chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Awww! This was a cute story. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. :)
pret chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Thanks I'm sorry though but hey just welcoming him do not think I'm mean
Penguinbrony24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice start!
RCM90 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Okl 3 things:

1. Pret, when I wrote that review was when in the first chapter there was what it seem like an update error and it was putting something from another story, and me and NibbyMokers have already talk about it.

2. NibbyMokers, I like these story so please continue, and once again sorry for that review.

3. KevinBlu, I think that NibbyMokers means "penguin" when writing "'guin".
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
what the?...
KevinBlu chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Hello there! And please be welcome to this archive! It's always a pleasure to receive a new author ;)

Nice and sweet story, I liked it a lot. It's cute how Bo uses... well, herself to encourage Erik I would like this more if the chapter were a bit longer, but that's not a big deal.

One thing, I just don't undertand what meaning do you give to the word "guin" like when you say "all the other guin". Guin is the empreror penguin's deity, it's not a way to refer to the chicks.

Well, apart from that, a very good story. I hope you enjoy your time here, which hopefully will be long.

Read you soon ;)

KevinBlu
pret chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
This is awesomedo not listen to rmc90 this is so sweet I adore the romance between bo and erik it is so sweet welcome to the happy feet fanfiction archives please make this a series cause I already love it it seems that erik and bo are the new couple of the archives now this is like the start of a new adventure for our loving couple I know you will think of something wonderful I can not wait and hey comrade do not give up nnnnnnnnnneeeeevvvveeer!.
RCM90 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Are you kidding my, these is not Happy Feet, these something from another movie.