Reviews for Data Overload
marylouleach chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
awe. i lov how sherlock avoids arguments with John
Kelllie chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Just caught up with this story, and it is brilliantly written! Your shifting povs are masterfully done, and your characterization pitch perfect. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
TooLazyToLogin chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I love this story, it is so brilliant! John was right, it was one of those moments.
marylouleach chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
merry christmas! and once again! loved the story!
sevenpercent chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I love what you're doing with crashing Sherlock; his tetchiness is just SO in character. Poor John is both pissed off and caring at one and the same time- talk about conflicted. You do this really, really well.
deaka chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Very interesting start! Nice mix of personal and case-related business, and you've got the interactions down perfectly.
sevenpercent chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Goodness me- this is too good to ahve stopped here. Need to see not just pre-case Sherlock and post-case Sherlock and no-case Sherlock, and the estraordinarily written withdrawal Sherlock, need to see recovering Sherlock and apologetic Sherlock- as with John he just might let a very Sherlockian subtle thank you squeeze under the radar. And, where, I might ask, is Mycroft in all this?
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I'm not surprised that you find writing this kind of internal SHerlock thinking- must be EXHAUSTING all that brainwork! It is brilliant, and so good at catching the way nis brain jsut runs in circles when not stimulated. Sigh- wish I could write that well...
marylouleach chapter 1 . 11/24/2012