Reviews for The Planned Out Life
Gomez Lili chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
Oh my god I'm so sad that you decide to finish it but I'm glad it end with a happy ending ;) You know I loved this story and I hope in the future you do some one shoots like you said because I will love to read more about your Stories Disneychannelstories! :-)
So when you have time do it for your fans Girl! likye I said I love the ending and thanks and keep it going GIRL!
Gomezlili chapter 30 . 6/8/2013
Hi Disneychannelstories Im so happy that you finally update yay!
I love the way you put back together Selena and Nick!
and I it sad that Joe and Demi broke up but they still great and mice with each other I like that!
Update soon when you have the time hahaha
Sorry for not update my story I cant enter into my account .
When I try to enter say Timeout could you Pm me if you have an Idea of what that meen?
Deadman68 chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
I'm so glad that Selena and Nick are back together and just in time for the baby to be born
OnlyTimeWins chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
OH Gawd, Her stress is making her go into premature labor. Her baby could die.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
He just cussed. The story should be rated T. A very light T, but T. I love the story and Nick is wrong. His dad is not even really concerned about Selena. All he care about is a damn agreement. The girl is pregnant and everyone seems to forget that. She is so young and she needs Nick.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
He still has enough time to make up to her.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 26 . 5/4/2013
Selena, you need a hug
OnlyTimeWins chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Nick why would you do that to your pregnant wife ? You just heard that she was beaten and raped and you go cheat on her. You deserve to be slapped. Demi is the best friend ever.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
Nice chap
OnlyTimeWins chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
I feel so bad for Selena.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
She does have a bad childhood. She still is a child. Who wants to be forced into marriage and motherhood as a child.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
I couldn't see any of the pictures, but I think that Jemi is way too fast.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Demi is moving so fast. She is going to get pregnant. If she does get pregnant, I hope she has a girl.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
They really didn't have a relationship before the marriage and the pregnancy. It's sad from them.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 18 . 5/4/2013