Reviews for THE KILL
smile chapter 28 . 3/8
Aww what an adorable ending! I would have loved to see more of John and Sherlock at the end though. Also I wanted to clarify about my last review that I didn't mean doctor when referring to The Doctor (ie John). Anyway, lovely read! Thanks!
smile chapter 16 . 3/8
Wow! I'm enjoying this so far! Ahhh love it when John is in his element. I can't wait to read how this all pans out. I did notice that you make some very common spelling and homophone mistakes and seem to capitalize doctor a lot, but this only slightly detracts from the amazing plot! Thanks!
Godiva9 chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
Wonderful, absolutely positively wonderful! : )
Moi chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
Loved this story
8annie81 chapter 28 . 7/10/2013
This chapter is so insanely sentimental. Excuse me while I curl into a ball of feels.
You my good sir or Madame, are a bad ass mother fucker. Not to mention an impeccable writer
8annie81 chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
That's what people do
Asdhfngjvgmvkvrh gahhhhhnhhnn. I call fowl quoting Moriarty like that!
Omg no what's happening!? Why with the ending the chapter with the clicking of a gun!? Why?
8annie81 chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Every one is so bad ass. *heart*
8annie81 chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
I love military/ex-military/ freelance badasses. You are fucking striking the cord pushing the right button. I'm a mess.
Ten minutes five minutes four minutes. Where they trying to one up eachother or were they just that anxious. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Perfection
8annie81 chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Aha yes Texan doctor. I heard his accent perfectly in my head! *Siiigh* as much as I wish John were out of the hospital I'm still worried. Maybe one more day...
8annie81 chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Okay the texts are brilliant and even I can understand them! Epic! I usually miss hints like that! Poor Johnny! I hope he's put of the hospital soon!
8annie81 chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Haha mentions of happy announcements. John and Jesse are a lot alike. How's Jesse's relationship holding up? Or did this story come before Guilty by association one. Gahhh I hate reading stuff out of order. Even when the order is unofficial. Fuck.
Oh well I like Jesse she's cool
8annie81 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Wow so insulin poisoning is more than a bit scary. Don't know how you learned about it especially the descriptive, "drumming sound". Your research does not go unappreciated! Also, yay for BAMF Sherlock!
8annie81 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Very, very BA. Go get em Johnny!
8annie81 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Automatically took point.
That means he led the others, right? This is just the BAMF dosage I needed. Thank you!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Those deductions Sherlock made upon seeing Sally were gorgeous! Spot on. And I giggled a bit at the idea of John all doctor mode giving Mycroft his flu shot. Maybe he'd give not Anthea one too XD! A bit worried about he while fish-in-a-barrel analogy, but never the less excited!