Reviews for Slide Away
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 4/11
You made me cry.
Eloise chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Only you could write a great story based on a drawer... Bravo.
Catrimc chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Very nice. A delight to read ;-) Funny and sad, with a satisfying chaser.
allan calderini chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awwww so they would be together. Its like reincarnation.
chelsee199 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Lol cute
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
*Gasp* Real Cas! Yay for Dean!
Moe Greenishrage chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That,s an amazing plot! Man! You took a stupid thing and made this great history. Really, I'm in love with you work. Thanks for this
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yes! I kinda' felt it coming, but I was pleased nonetheless. All the Destiel! I felt so terrible for Castiel, but I'm super glad he was at peace and that Dean got another chance (through a weird, kinda'-reincarnation). Brilliant. Until next time!
J.Overbye chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I demandz sequel! So well-written!
MariMagda chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow! very beautiful story, original, sad, tender, hilarious, hope.
One of my favorites. Thank you.
EvilSquirre1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was a very entertaining story. The dirty things that Dean hides in Castiel's draw so naughty;)

When I die I hope to come back as Dean's bathroom mirror. That would be great for showers and stuff. Oh wait do ghosts have a sense of smell? Because that might not be a great spot after Dean's morning coffee has worked its way through his system. Plus with his diet, I'm just saying it's gotta get scary in that room at times;) How strong is his bathroom fan?

Back to your story I loved the history of Castiel it was so sad to think of what he and his lover went through just for falling in love. I loved Cas' answer to the question are you gay. That made me laugh. Plus Sam and Gabe dancing around either too cute. Interesting Thanksgiving cocktail. I do enjoy the Absinthe but the best cocktail is the
Yellow Parrot:
34ozYellow Chartreuse
34ozApricot liqueur
1sliceOrange
Instructions
Stir absinthe, yellow chartreuse, and apricot brandy. Strain into chilled cocktail glass and garnish with orange slice.

Or you just go traditional, you need an absinthe spoon (a flat silver spoon pierced with holes) a sugar cube and cold water. Pour the an ounce or two in of Absinthe in a glass place the spoon over the glass with the sugar cube on top slowly pour the cold water over the sugar cube. The Absinthe with turn a milky green color. It's a great drink to hang over. But sounds like Cas is a martini drinker, huh I wonder if his goes Gibson, dirty? Gin or Vodka? See now this story has caused me some question I might need a sequel;) Yup I like a good cocktail. Thank you for sharing this story and have a Happy and safe New Year. I'm hanging out with the Portuguese people so there will be drinking evolved:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
i love the inspiration behind this almost as much as the story itself
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It's not the same Cas...is it? I mean...is it right for Dean to put hopes on someone who is alive and looks like his Cas?

But I loved it.
Ventorum chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was. Lovely. Delicate and lovely.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
*tackle hug* Oh bless you for the happy ending- I needed that! And loved the bits with Sam and Gabriel as well :)