Reviews for The Task
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Jesus Christ! And that's coming from a Jew!
colormeconfused chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
Oh Godric, this whole situation must be illegal. What even are cliff-hangers?
mirandasnapegirl chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
I love the story so far!
I also love Lucas! I wouldn't mind seeing a little bit of his romantic side with Hermione. ;)
SlytherinGirlRiddle chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
PLEASEEE UPDATE! IT'S 6:30 AM AND i STARTED READING THE STORY YESTERDAY! I HAVEN'T STOPPED. IT'S AMAZING 3 3 3
Guest chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
Damn! Dont leave me hanging
Lady Leaena chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
Ooooo! So good! So good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hermione's in for it now. I love this story so much and I can't wait for the next update! Keep 'em coming! :)
JessyGem chapter 30 . 6/16/2015
Nooo!
OMG chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
I CANT EVEN RN
I CANT WAIT FOR UR NEXT UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEE
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
Oh my gosh! I am absolutely in LOVE with your story! You are the best writer! EEEEEEK! I have been checking your account every single day for the rest. Don't abandon. Btw I really think Tom and Hermione should end up together. Just my opinion
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next :)
arrowheaven chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
I don't normally review in the middle of the story (not until the very last chapter or the one the author had just recently updated) but I just felt the need to say I love Dumbledore in this so much :')
Dinobunny chapter 30 . 6/9/2015
Woahhh things sure are heating up! wonder what Helena is gonna do with the favours she collected from Hermione... Can't wait for the next update!
BrightestStarr chapter 30 . 6/6/2015
So I found your story a few days ago and after reading the first few lines you pulled me right in, your writing is flawless btw! I was looking for a good fic, since most barely had my interest but this shocked me. Cx I want more we :x *Fangirls* please tell me it's not over yet! I'll be terribly sad. ;-;
LinSog93 chapter 30 . 6/3/2015
Awesome, looking forward to the next update! :)
LCB chapter 30 . 6/2/2015