Reviews for The Task
Guest chapter 30 . 6/2/2015
Holy moly I need more
mshccs chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
super thanks for the update... im excited to read the next chapter... i wanna know what tom's move is gonna be... are they gonna end up together still..
Guest chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
WOW! Can't wait to read what happens next between Tom and Hermione. :0
AnnaOxford chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
Awesome!
AudumnBlossom chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
You got to be kidding me! That cliffy was cruel. Loving the fic.
KEZZ 1 chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
Great chapter :-D
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
What a brilliant chapter!
AARRRRGGHH the end was SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!

I'm glad that Hermione plans to involve Dumbledore. Hoping that Meredith succeeds. Can't wait for another Tom/Hermione confrontation!

I love you.
You made my day. Once more!
The Other World chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
Goodness! What an action filled chapter omg. But the most annoying thing is not being able to follow what exactly Tom is thinking about. He's very good at hiding emotions, isn't he? *sigh* I wonder what the deal is with Helena Ravenclaw
Thanks for such a long length chapter, and can't wait for the next update!
xx
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
Oh wow! The chapter was so exciting and suspenseful that I gobbled up the entire chapter. Tom's really angry now isn't he?
Thanks for the update :)
Istya-Aranna chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
Hey !
OMG ... I just LOVE your story !
I think you're describing very well the situation, mostly Tom's attiude. I just LOVE him ! Ahah Along with Draco and Lucius.
I enjoyed when Tom was a little jealous, it was sooo cute !
Oh Dear, please... update soon I just can't wait.
You're doing a fabulous job, just keep doing it, you're in the right way ! :D
See you soon !
Ps: Sorry if my english is bad, I'm French :x
EsterC94 chapter 29 . 5/21/2015
Soooooo in love with this story! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
MidnightKat1 chapter 29 . 5/19/2015
ugghhh I wish you could just write and write and write this story without worrying about anything like life, or friends, or writers block because I really really really really want more of this. I love how you write Tom (in the kind of way that makes me love him as a character and yet hate him as a person), I LOVE that hermione is FINALLY out of her strange obsessive face and back to being more goal oriented on her task, but more importantly I love how differently this story is from all the other time travel fics. Its unique and I just...well I just love it!

I anxiously await your update as I have spent the past two days with almost nothing but reading this story and my emotions are currently ready to explode.
not dead yet chapter 29 . 5/13/2015
Love it!
PoppyGirl28 chapter 29 . 5/12/2015
oohhh.. another addicting tomione story! It's quite rare to find these. Keep up the good work author! update as soon as you can. xoxo
angellove chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
Really nice story pkease update soon!
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »