Reviews for The Task
Guest chapter 30 . 4/14/2019
Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
I agree tom riddles is so sexy.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/7/2019
Amazing...
Alex chapter 10 . 4/6/2019
"Minerva scoffed. "Oh, poppycock! Go to class, Miss Granger, before we can taint your almighty prudiness," Augusta teased."

Prudiness? I dont think its a word... Prudishness on the other hand, might be what you meant. Really love tis story, though.
GryffLion13 chapter 30 . 3/11/2019
I realise it's been several years since you've updated this, and who knows if you're still writing these days - but as you said, you were so close to the end, and I'm sure you've hundreds of readers still following this story in the hopes of an update, and some sort of conclusion. Please consider opening the document again, and having a crack at reviving this story - it truly is a wonderful take on the Tomione, but there's so many loose ends and unanswered questions.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/2/2019
Please update
Guest chapter 30 . 2/13/2019
So as this hasn’t been updated since 2015 I’m guessing it’s abandoned, but what a cliff hanger! Can you at least tell me what was going to happen? I really want to know how everything resolves!
Naruto no baka chapter 3 . 1/12/2019
I really like ur story but it's like every tom/Hermione story i have read, where tom always has an advantage over her and she is helpless. I really want to read one were it's the opposite. But it's a really nice story I will continue reading it. It's good.
KiwiVirion chapter 30 . 10/1/2018
please continue this story! this is very different to current tomione storiesneed to know how it ends.
evakparra chapter 15 . 9/22/2018
Oh I love this story!
bananapipie chapter 30 . 8/24/2018
this story is amazing! please continue
jaaaaaas chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
WHYYYYYYYY? WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY. PLEASE UPDATE!
Broweyesandhair chapter 10 . 7/21/2018
Maybe the cat is Riddle. I’m not a huge fan of the defense professor he has too much of an interest in Hermione. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 9 . 7/21/2018
Hopefully Tom doesn’t go looking into her past. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 8 . 7/21/2018
That’s not something Hermione will want any part of. Great chapter !
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »