Reviews for Our Instant Connection
PLL92gal chapter 27 . 11/17/2014
I loved this story! Great job
Meteorite102 chapter 27 . 3/20/2014
Whoa... I can't believe it's finished... I mean I already knew this would be the last chapter but still whoa... I'm all disoriented... This was one the best fics I've ever read! It had everything in it, a good plot, romance, drama, a whole package actually. It was THE best. Though I think u should have kind of ended the story in the last chapter and made this the epilogue or something but other than that... PER-FECT! Love u for writing this story cuz it's become one of my favorites. Pls keep writing cuz ur really good at it keep up the AWESOMENESS! :)))))))
Meteorite102 chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
The beach! It was so amazing! Especially Edward's reaction to Bella's... ahem... outfit ;D
Meteorite102 chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
Of course u had to add that line ;) every twilight fanfic feels incomplete without it... ;DDD
Meteorite102 chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
Uh oh... A proper introduction... That means Tanya is gonna have a bigger role in the story... Pls don't make her too horrible, but considering that the story is already finished I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed...
Meteorite102 chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
Oh my god Emmett! He is so epic! He is like my fav character in this fic cuz I like the way u have also given him importance. Not only him, u hav given a fair amount of attention to all the other characters, also focusing on Edward and Bella. That is really good as a writer. Also who can surpass Emmett on humor and wit? ;)
Meteorite102 chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Omg Emmett! Could he be anymore blunt!? U know abt the whole virgin part?! Oh god that totally cracked me up... Thank god everything is back to normal... U had me scared for a moment cuz I just can't digest a sad ending :( so I'm hoping everything will end happy cuz I hav a feeling Tanya is gonna stir up some trouble cuz my intuition is that she has some part to play later in the story...
Meteorite102 chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! This can't happen! Oh god no don't make Emmett seperate Bella and Edward! That would suck so bad! This is bad enough! He punched him! Whaaaaa... *goes off to cry in a corner*
Meteorite102 chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
"So, of course, Edward took that time to ask me if I wanted a drink.

Mike also took that time to ask me if I wanted to dance with him, while Tanya took that time to crash Jasper's party."

Whoa that part was like so totally amazing! And it's like THE perfect way to make a person all curious about the next chapter... This fic is progressing perfectly, I love it. And I am so damn nervous about what will happen when Bella tells Emmett... All these scenarios are playing around in my head about how Emmett will react. Oh god I hope it happens soon or I might bite my nails off...
Meteorite102 chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Omg is it gonna be Emmett who walks in? That would be bad... Nah! It's gotta be Alice. Good job so far. I'm really enjoying this!
LauraCristal chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
Sweetest EB story I read.
LauraCristal chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Stopcalling your chapters boring or notgood enough. They. Are. Sweet. Period.
LauraCristal chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
Ok, honest opinion. I wanted to see her get some serious chalanges but I changed my mind when I saw what you wrote after. I didn't revew at any other chapter because I just wanted to get to the next chapter faster. It is an extremly cute and flufy story. I love it.
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Good chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 2/3/2014
Sorry just trying to give as much awesome reviews as possible! Jai again