Reviews for Hello (noun) - A greeting that should be banned from all eternity
SaMiLuCaS1954 chapter 1 . 2/12
Please make this multi-chaptered. I really like it, and it would be awesome to see what happens next.
meganlovesdinos chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Um, this was posted like, a year ago, but I actually really like the idea. It's written really well, too. If you wrote a multi chapter fic about it, I'd read it.
SnapDragonPrincess chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
LMFAO! This is amazing I laughed for an hour in the end I love this Please continue writing :D
enomix chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Okay so after reading your amazing Cedric/OC story I decided to go for another OC...and Jenni did NOT disappoint me in the least! Making Barty Crouch her father was freaking ******GENIUS!****** and I adore how he's all watching her but she doesn't know; that's just fantastic. I love how you've used the fact that we know who he is but she doesn't and so it's even funnier and more entertaining for us as readers.
Also, Jenni's style and voice is nice - a good break from all the clich├ęd OCs I've read before. "Hello, I'm Jenni, my father tortured your parents and is a crazy mad man. Go out with me." ironic brilliance, my friend. As for your last comment... OF COURSE YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS A MULTI-CHAPTER! Please! This has the potential to be amazing... think about it as a TV series: they air the pilot and then see if it's successful... Now, I think this was pretty amazing. Anyway, to put an end to my long review: will follow - oh, and straight to my favourites! This was just a pleasure to read
SakuraKiss234 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I would love to see this become a multi-chapter story! You have a really good start developed :)
RainbowShelby chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh gosh I love this story! U should make it multi-chapter. What will moody do in her detention seeing as he is barty crouch jr. Who is this 'other one' he speaks of. Lol. Will Seamus get rid of his dangerous pack or will she have to do it for him. What will happen between neville and her?
I truley hope u make it into a multi-chapter!
Shelby
DoctorPeeves chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Make it a multi-chapter! Please :)
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ahhhh freaking cute at the end indeed! That bit with Mad-Eye though, does he know? Doesn't he know :-O and if he does know how weird that her Dad's her teacher and if he doesn't know even weirder!

Please please please make this a multi-chap! It would be fabulous! There'd be drama and she's an ace character and c'mon, Neville needs some loving!

Please!? *super cute puppy dog eyes*
bluestargem chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
HAHAHA, this is so cute. And hilarious too. XD What a creative use of an OC too! Loved it. :D
shinoyami chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
my goodness this was so freakin adorable xD
I support multi chapters!
samasbananas chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoyed this and would definitely read more! It's as if you took my own feelings for Neville and wrote them :D
halfwayhopeful chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Chapter fic, all the way! :( I loved this!
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I really enjoyed this! I also like the idea of making it a multi-chap! I usually can't stand OCs, but I really love this fic! You had better write more for this! I mean it.

I also loved the way you incorporated the prompts. It all seemed IC (even for an OC, which doesn't make the slightest bit of sense, but...)

A few minor SPaG issues here and there, and I felt that a couple sentences were run-ons, but other than that, it was magnificent! Keep writing please!