Reviews for iMove In
Black Sweater chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Amazing I love Spam
ErisedSeer chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love Spam! Good story. :)
rivera.dt chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
perfect :) love it!
HardcoreSpamfan chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
GOSH. I can't even... Wow. This was just so cute, I read it all with a goofy smile on my face. I LOVED the references to Spammie-episodes, especially iCan't Take It, when Spencer looked hurt. This was amazingly well done!
sorry for my english, it's not my first language
Mal.loves.seddie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow I love this. For me it's seddie and spam. And this is a great one shot if that's what u made it to be ;)
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love this soooooo much! Hugs! I'm way too old to enjoy iCarly the way I do (seriously, I'm 24), but I spent like three days crying at random intervals after the finale. So... in true fanfic-writer fashion, I'm taking over iGoodbye as well! This was nicely done. Amazing job!
EllaCollinsDash chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love this! Good job :) I was so happy with all the Spam in iGoodbye. That was by far my favorite episode of iCarly, largely because of all the Spam. They are just perfection.
Skeleton - Est.1991 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is perfection!
8 Poisoned Kindness 8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was amazingly great! I was hoping that Sam would have at least hugged Spencer when he gave her the motorcycle, but no :(
This is a great Spam ending to iGoodbye.
Haddi Etana chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm complete.
HazylShy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
SPAM. I LOVE IT.
IGoodbye chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Really good hope its not a one shot. Update soo :)
JadedAttitude143 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was great! I'm really a Seddie shipper, but "iGoodbye made me absolutely love Spam with the scene in which Spencer gave Sam his motorcycle. I hate the idea of Spencer living all alone, and this is a great solution. This story made the transition feel like a natural progression, and I loved the dialogue exchanged between them. It's rapid and energetic, and it makes me love their chemistry. Great job! This is going on the favorites list! :)