Reviews for Amelia Pond and the boy who fell out of a tree
Emma Louise chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
I loved the story of amy and rory it is so sweet
kehwie chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Oh, Rory...*sniffles*. I miss Rory soooooooo much.
Rhymia chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
"I'm bored and I want a cake."
...that's the same reason I learned how to bake.
Rhymia chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I allways love stories with Mels when Amy insists she'll nevwr have kids.
Rhymia chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
This is literaly the cutest thing
Mrs. Crocodile chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
I loved this whole story. Great exploration of their backstory. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Mrs. Crocodile chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
I really like the idea that Brian was the person who was most like a parent to her. (Which I know has been emerging for several chapters.) I'm still loving this so much!
Mrs. Crocodile chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I've been really enjoying this so far, but I LOVED this chapter! You're doing a great job of capturing their childhood dynamics.
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
I loved this! You're a great writer!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
not the best ending, it started off great, got better and better and then this was a bit of a...let down. Perhaps and epilogue, leave things on a high? Good job though :)
BowtiesCool chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Sad to see it end, I always looked forward to seeing the update in my alerts! Wonderful story, I loved whole way through(:
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
I really liked your story, but it really bothered me when you posted the last four chapters all at once instead of spreading them out.
-MOTH
JemmaaaFitzy chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Please write another Amy and Rory story soon
IdiotThinker chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
As much as I live this chapter, I'd have to nitpick that Amy said that She had never said "I love you" to Rory. Though timey wimeyness so... And ugh this is so cute, a little ooc but cute!
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
I have to admit I sniffled a little in sadness reading this. Please update soon, this story is fantastic. :)
-MOTH