Reviews for Does Your Mother Know?
sea-kingdom chapter 3 . 4/5
Oh, this is just so perfect.
By the end I was just smiling like an absolute loon, this is just too cute.
And that bit at the very end, with M saying 'It was a lovely ceremony' oooh, that was hilarious.
And I just love, love, love the way their relationship develops. Perfection.
ladytokyo chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I wanted to review that I have loved every inch of this story. Thank you for writing it. I just found you as an author and have enjoyed what I have read so far.
Fusterya chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
I have read this beauty so many times that I could play it on a stage. It's really one of my favourites ever, so well written and full of tenderness and love. You rock, girl!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Fantastic. The ending, beginning, an middle were all equal doses of brilliant.
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
This was fantastic. Two thumbs up and a big sloppy kiss. :P
JBubbles chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
hahahahaha OMG! So sweet (fantastically erotic) and heartfelt!
quirkymusings chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Brilliant, endearing and utterly fabulous. Thank you for fulfilling my ship fantasies and writing such a wonderful story!
mmetamorphosis chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That was brilliant, they are so cute together. Thank you for writing it, loved it!
CainAJLBassen chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
beautiful! SEQUEL!
CowMow chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
That was amazing! Thank you!
ebonypol chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Loved it :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
This was absolutely effing fantastic! I loved every word of it. You are an amazingly brilliant author!
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Naw, this was sooo beautiful! . Wonderful! :D
lionesspuma chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
wonderful. keeping them both IC and working the relationship is well done. Thank you for posting.
badwolfbadwolf chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Ok, I loved this! The last half of chapter 3 had me squeeing and giggling. They are just so adorable together and I love how you've written them. I would love it if you wrote more for this pairing. Lovely!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »