Reviews for Let Us Give Thanks
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This story was amazing! :-)
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I just loved all your brotherhood stories and this is no exception. What a wonderful story and am excited to catch up on your other stories as well.

Have a great day and take care :D
Shazza chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I am so glad that yup are writing again. I've read everything at Hunters Tomb at least twice. I did not read some of your most recent works before as they are not listed at HT and I forget to chek for you on FF. you are the gold standard on Winchester writing in my humble opinion. Love the new stuff and am looking forward to anything you give us. Perhaps someday more Legacy and a "more rounding out" of Juliet. Thanks again!
Buckeye mom chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I didn't get a chance to review this whan I read it the first time, but I guess better late than never. I love, love, love your take on Weechesters and the Brotherhood members. I can feel the love and affection the characters have for each other and can never get enough of the stories. Thank you for posting and I hope you write more.
dom28if chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I am way behind in my reading so I just got through this one. As usual it was awesome. I can't wait for the next one.
slystir chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Hey! This was really nice. Thanks for posting it. I'm glad I never had to make one of those lists! I always enjoy your stories so very much. I want to go and live in the Brotherhood verse and be one of Mack's geek researchers.
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"Don't forget magical trolls and dragons," Sam piped up, determined not to be left out. "I love the dragons."

UGGGHHH that line was just so perfect! Wow, how can you be such an amazing author?
Laineenhele chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
These fics are heart warming, they were all so cute :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Every story you compose is so well-written! The attention to detail is remarkable. I just love the stories where the boys are younger; it's so interesting to learn the background stories for the others, too, through these one-shots. Especially in the short, subtle lines or passing thoughts of characters such as "Dean didn't miss the fact the teen lowered his voice, or the uncertainty in his gold eyes, a look Dean had witnessed on many occasion..." or "Sam pointed out before Dean could remind Caleb that Bobby wasn't one to..." It just adds an extra element to the series and a certain intrigue in the reader. Also, you have mastered that ability to bring this tidal wave of emotion onto the reader with your final line(s). The humor, wisdom, dynamic between characters... I am never short of impressed by your work. Please keep writing, and thank you
Lilly B chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great (and cute) story! Thanks for posting! I've missed the brotherhood stories!
Abby chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
And I'm thankful for more Brotherhood AU stories. Nice job on this one. :)
TS chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful! You really made my day. I love the Brotherhood series, especially wee-chester. Can't wait till December's new series! And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you're readers are thankful to you, and Tidia, too!
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's always nice to see a new fic and this one is just right for the season! Thanks for sharing...
Rhesa chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So delighted to see a new brotherhood fic! I dont watch the show anymore - but i still love the brotherhood, as it captures the warmth and love between the boys that has long been missing from the show. So pleased to hear you have a big story coming soon, that was a cruel cliffie you and Tidia left us with. Cant wait for more brotherhood. Thanks so much for sharing