Reviews for Unbridled
athome Jo chapter 27 . 5/25
Fantastic story! Please tell me, who are the stalkers?
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
It's been so long, please come back and finish this.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
How is it so easy for one stalker to overcome all the people who are after him and all the technology that they can use?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29/2016
Umm...what about Bella's stalker?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2016
They could have just grabbed the guy right there!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
This story is horrible. The plot is interesting, but it's the "possessiveness" of Edward that makes it bad. That coupled with the fact that Bella immediately feels guilt when Edward demands her to do or not do something makes this story border on abuse. I keep thinking that in every next chapter he's actually going to start hitting her. You could have made this story really flourish by keeping the drama from the event in Africa, but then produced a loving and devoted Edward along with his family. You could have started with that bad dark event and then created a light story about love. I'm disappointed because the story description implied something else.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/29/2015
Any chance of an update? I miss this story.
JXB Addicted chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
Doesn't her office building have cameras? What happened to the security guard? If it was Bella's boss texting her, shouldn't they be checking on him? He could be dead or hurt or in on it! I think Seth has something to do with it! But I hope Paul doesn't! Even though he maybe the one feeding Seth the information! TTFN! JXB :-}
JoJo Sky chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
I forgot what this story was about its been that long since an update so I went back and read all the chapters and fell in love with it all over again.
KDMCAM chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
I didn't even think bout it being two people!
Judyblue95 chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
it's been a while. i hope you're ok. thanks for the chapter. i'm still reading.
debslmac chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
KDMCAM chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
WOW! I hope you are ale to finish this one day. It is such an exciting story! I have loved every chapter!
KDMCAM chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Paul is looking very guilty but I still don't think it is him.
KDMCAM chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Nothing like rattling a cage