Reviews for Baby Card Captors
Mikyarorin chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
more chaptes plz! email me wen u have more :) thnxx xoxoxo ;)
Mikyarorin chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
this is so cute!
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
lol so cute! ;)
Puppkid chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Aww...so kawaii!

continue soon!

Just...can you not do any more like chapter 6..? It gets really confusing when it's all bunched up like that...
Sunnie Anderson chapter 6 . 9/10/2002
Hehehehe. I like it when Sakura waves 'bye bye'. I can picture it! This is sooooooo KAWAII!

I guess that if you make smaller chapters then you can update more! Yea! I like reading new chapters in stories...it's just hard to keep up with them all and still try to write mine... _U;;;;;; Oh well. Keep updating!

Eternal Raine chapter 5 . 8/28/2002
So cute! I'll go over to your house and scream in your ear until you go deaf if you don't finish this!
Sunnie Anderson chapter 4 . 8/28/2002
LOL How KAWAII. All of them are so Kawaii as little kids!

But what is this...are they getting kidnapped? What would anyone want with 3 little babies? AAAAAAAAHHHHHH (Runs around screaming) I want to know what is going to happen! Please please please update soooooooon! _U;;;;

Kitten chapter 4 . 8/28/2002
That's was cute and interesting
tigerjade chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
There he is!" Zakori said pointing to little feet sticking out from under couch.

hehe i can just imagine that.. how adorable! you gotta continue.. please?

i really liked it, so cute..

~jade

tell me when you update please!
tigerjade chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
hehe very cute... this was a good idea

i just imagining the ccs characters' heads on baby bodies hehe. execpt their eyes are kinda like dots and not so detailed, face chubbier and rounder, hair.. shjorter i guess.
Kitten chapter 2 . 7/29/2002
this is too cute. hehe
Umeko and Kokori.inc chapter 2 . 7/28/2002
its so cute contiue soon
Sunnie Anderson chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Hehehehe I wanb to see dem pway some more... -_-U;; erm...I mean...I want to see them play some more. It's soooo KAWAII thinking of them as little kids! Please write some more.

gioiagirl216 chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
awww LOL thats sooo kawaii. .! i love it keep writing.