Reviews for A Kind Of Magic
starlite22 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Poor hermione, just as she gets harry and he gets back, this happens, hope it's not Harry's baby, thought harry and Hermione we're going to look after little teddy. Hope you up date this, it's been a while.
anotherboarduser chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Note a bad chapter,

The baby isn't likely to be Harry's - given Ginny's treatment of Harry for the period before the breakup.

Even if the baby is their, given Ginny's action in ruining the chance for a "happy family" and how Ginny stated that she doesn't really love Harry in "that way" - even split custody would be as good for the baby as a dysfunctional family that the possible Ginny Harry family would be (given Ginny's choices and actions).
Subtleknifewielder chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Hooo boy...what a sentence to end it on.

(yes that means I'm still interested!)
codyw1 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Good chapter. Horrible cliffhanger; I certainly hope it's not Harry's...
Onyx Obsidian chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Oooh! Can't wait for more!
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Well how long have they been apart, I'll bet it isn't Harry's!
hhrforever chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I hope you will be updating soon. I want to see how their reunion will go. :)
RobinQ chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
If I may make a suggestion? I think the chapters would be more readable if the dialogue is put in a separate paragraph. Also if the speaker is a different person, then the dialogue is usually in different paragraphs so the reader can easily identify who's speaking. Some example:

..not to say she doesn't mean anything to me, she means everything to me, but"-
(new para)
"Harry!" Ron finally interrupts, "Mate, will you just slow down, and maybe..."

Another one:

The cheerful atmosphere contrasts dismally with the dire task the group faces.
(new para)
"So", Reichmann starts, pulling a beige file out of a desk...

Anyway, I love the story (though I still don't like Malfoy, ha). Keep writing, and keep up the good work :)
codyw1 chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Good chapter. ;)
gonekrazy3000 chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
This was an excellent chapter :) cant wait to read their reunion... looking forward to more :D
DragonPox chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Sad to come to end of the updates after reading this all in one go. It's been a great read tbh. The way you've moved on from canon to your post-war au makes sense and doesn't feel rushed. Curious to see where this new move to auror land is going though. I'll definitely will keep reading as you update. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Yes a good harry and hermonie. Had not Ron bashing deal with the trio friend ship and it take time. Not the same. I always love you crap that most people write great story
codyw1 chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Good chapter. Annoying that Harry got interrupted telling Ron about Hermione, though. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I was so excited to see an update for this because it's been such a long time! I practically had to re-read almost the entire thing to catch myself up haha. This chapter was so cute though and I totally get how you describes it as fluffy but not. I was shocked at Hermione being so matter of fact about Harry still loving Ginny. The way you portrayed her attitude (at least her outward one toward Harry) showcases her cool-headed logic. I can only wonder what else she is thinking and how their arrangement of being together but not?/taking it slow is going to work. I cannot wait to see how Harry is going to be exorcised of his demons so he & Hermione can just love each other dammit ;)

Look forward to more! Please update soon! There are so few well-written stuff on here as of late. Happy writing!
raventwilight123 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
I love your story. I hope Harry sorts or his feelings soon. I like how you have hermione and Harry being iffy about their relationship. I feel like it is too rushed if Harry was to love her right away. I also liked how you have hermione thinking she should go for it and then she backs of. I feel it is very realalistic. I mean if hermione is someone who really cares about her friendship but at the same time wants to be with Harry that is something she would do. Keep up the good work. I hope to see an update soon.