Reviews for A Mountain That Has Been Moved
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/10
A good storie
Pandora Eagle chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I read this one and the world we view, and I adore them both! I love the writing style, as you seem to have been able to capture Q exactly the way he is presented in the film, and the characters are all so true that I feel like its extra scenes for the film, not just a simple story. Well done, I found them incredible, and I hope you keep writing :)
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Got to be honest, not a pairing that has ever occurred to me, but you've made me fall in love with it. Your writing is wonderful and your characters are completely believable. This is excellent.
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Must say my intro to 007/Q is very good.
Q's definition of completely harmless may need some adjustments though.
Sam chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I must say,this is the BEST Q and Bond fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It is beautifully written and you have captured both Q and Bond perfectly. Your words paint such a beautiful picture,I never wanted this fanfic to end!
Fingirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Like I said… This feels like dreams and poetry and it feeds my needy soul just right.
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
A really lovely oneshot! A really nice depiction of Q, I thought, and in turn of Bond. I like Bond on the grim side! Some great moments, and good flow throughout. Nice job!

dragonzice chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awww, this was fantastic. I felt giddy the entire time I was reading this. I loved your descriptions!
Adeola Osinaike chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
From 'The World We View' to this fic, I have to say Melfice, you have a talent for writing serious stories. It seems so real and dramatic and not at all slutty and overly promiscuous but slow, dramatic, languid and wholly natural as you are sucked into the story's currents and captured by the complex characters. Keep writing niño.
You have a gift.
redlaama chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very interesting! love to see 007's point of view
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ah. This was so good. I loved the intensity in in. Poor Q. But seriously. So good.
CupcakeCarnage chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was absolutely lovely. I really like your title as well.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
oh wow damn that as good i liked it
iwishyoulove chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Lyrical in every sense of the word. I've read enough crap to recognize talent when I see it- beautiful. I loved it, do hope you'll write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012