Reviews for Consequences of War
travelqueen124 chapter 8 . 1/12
I like your twists to canon, hope you finish this story someday.
Bosma17 chapter 8 . 11/11/2017
Please update
Alexis 20 chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
This an awesome fic
NieveDrop chapter 7 . 1/20/2017
I enjoyed the exchange between Uryu & Ichigo. When they get over their individual egos, they really can complement each other in the larger battle.
KitElizaKing chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
Wow! Great chapter! So much going on, and so much groundwork laid for the next chapter! It's good that Ywach has been stripped of his power, because he really is mad, and it will be good when Ichigo does kill him, because madmen like him will never stop trying to achieve his goals even if he has to kill everyone. Poor Ichigo! Thanks for the update!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 1/2/2017
Awesome place to stop and i just can't wait for the big battle that is going to happen next chapter.
Assault Godzilla chapter 8 . 1/2/2017
Looking at the chapter title made me think of Linkin Park song with lyrics that went "The cycle repeated, as explosions broke in the sky". Guess that's appropriate for here too.

After reading this chapter, I can imagine you as someone who'd be able to do abridged versions of most series you like without dwelling on certain details, or glossing over unimportant stuff to get to the good parts. Or just add comedy in unexpected places like you've sorta been doing for years (though I can't think of any off the top of my head). Let's see Ichi kick Yhwach's ass.

Keep it up!
KitElizaKing chapter 7 . 1/2/2017
Excellent chapter! It will be good to see Ywach get his butt kicked, and for peace to come back to the Seireitei, even if it is vastly changed. Thanks so much for updating.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Thank you for this chapter! It's a joy to read something from you again.
anon chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Looking forward to how you spin this story arc.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
The calm before the storm. Seems like we're just about to enter into something badass/great.
Assault Godzilla chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
"I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me."

As much as I'd like to do inspirational speeches from other characters, this quote in particular fits the mood that's still fresh for some people. Regardless of if you're a fan of Star Wars or not, here ya go. I'm sure you've heard the news by now, but RIP Carrie Fisher.

Seeing another chapter update of something I follow is a good way to start the day. The calm before the storm, as we're seeing here. Of course, it's a given the good guys will win, but how is another matter. Ichigo and co. will certainly not go quietly into the night without a fight. Time to knock another god down a peg. Or several. Yay...

And may the Force be with you.
Laaaaaara chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Please update!
Laaaaaara chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Love love love. So happy I found this! Pls update soon!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 6 . 9/8/2016