Reviews for Consequences of War
Laaaaaara chapter 1 . 11/17
Please update!
Laaaaaara chapter 6 . 11/8
Love love love. So happy I found this! Pls update soon!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 6 . 9/8
Really good so far.
Assault Godzilla chapter 6 . 8/30
Depends on the person. Depression can be conquered and tossed aside, other times it overwhelms until the worst happens. And then some. I would know. I still do. So my days are certainly numbered...
Regardless, good to see our heroes are progressing well. And you're avoiding certain plot points and problems in canon. Ichigo's gonna be surprised to see Rukia's Bankai, unless someone's told him already. And that everyone will be glad to have Omi around. Let's see where this all goes.

Keep it up!
KitElizaKing chapter 6 . 8/30
What a wonderful update to this story. I like the way you've woven canon into it, now that we know a lot more about how Bleach ends. You've done a great job of capturing the characters and usual, for I love how Ishida complains when he finds out he's actually related to Ichigo!
Thanks again for the update, and for seeing all of these characters we love so much powering up to fight for the world once more!
anon chapter 6 . 8/30
Thanks for updating again
So happy to see an update from you, thank you. The part where Sode no Shirayuki thought of Senbonzakura and she wondered if they were proud of her and Rukia made me tear up. Glad to see how determined everyone is, the Quincy will test all their resolve for sure. Also, kudos for having Ishida actually be working with everyone and be a part of all the planning and strategizing. This is Carrie by the way, was too lazy to log in. :) Looking forward to the next update (whenever you manage it).
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 8/30
To my limited knowledge though, Rukia's Bankai is the only one that is a double edged sword to both her opponent and herself (if she doesn't concentrate she can freeze herself iirc) but I do like Truth Seeker and the new power for Orihime. But yeah...that name is way to long.

Glad to see that everyone is ready for the battle and I'm curious as to how you'll be taking the fight to Ywatch and everyone else when it comes to the Quincies.

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
anon chapter 5 . 7/3
Thanks for taking the time to update the story.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 5 . 7/5
Interesting chapter and I like the added introduction of "Omi-chan" which should make things a little interesting now...
Assault Godzilla chapter 5 . 7/4
Ha. I see what you did there with that last line. Nice to see you update any of your stories, really. And just as I saw this notification, I also read Bleach ends with Volume 74 this Fall. Okay. I'm sure I have much more to say, but it'll be for a later date. You just keep being awesome.

Keep it up!
KitElizaKing chapter 5 . 7/4
Wow! Very awesome chapter! Loved it!
Generalmayhem02 chapter 5 . 7/3
Oh wow this is good, I think I like it better than the current manga arc, the only thing that could make it better is a bit of Hitsukarin, and Ishahime.
Iceflame55 chapter 5 . 7/3
Good to see you back; and with an Update! :)
Rukia's Reflection chapter 4 . 9/23/2015