Reviews for Consequences of War
Rukia's Reflection chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Great chapter!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Its a slow romance between those two. Unlike most relationships that start out with fireworks, theirs is a camp fire. They hold each other in comfort and pain, and if fireworks are in the future, they will be fantastic ones. Keep up the good work, dark
anon chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Hurray you updated thanks allot.
KitElizaKing chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Very interesting chapter. I haven't read very far into the this arc of Bleach so I'm unfamiliar with what is happening. It's all very intriguing though. To see Ichigo deal with a whole new set of problems and discover a whole new set of powers. I know that the Soul Society has been through a terrible ordeal so far...so it's incredible to hear some of this story as it's filtered through yours.
Thanks for the update. I've enjoyed reading it.
laughingspider chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Thank you for the chapter! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the next installment is coming soon. :)

Shawn
Quick-n-Popular chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
This is an interesting development. Curious to see what transition is made in this parallel to the canonical story.

I'm interested and am eager to see the results. Hoping that the continual direness is not the same found in the canonical story.

Till next time,

Q-n-P
Assault Godzilla chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Ha. Nice chapter title drop there near the end. Nice to see this story is also alive. And here's hoping Yhwach gets what he deserves eventually.
But really, grieving is a normal reaction to certain situations. We all face that in various times of our lives. Me, I'm still kinda going through it. Yeah. It does hurt. Instead of crying, brief as it was, I instead choose to feel something else. Maybe move on. Like how Ichigo & co. are, to save the universe once more and maybe go back to whatever counts as normal for them. Yeah...

Keep it up!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Sweet! I was wondering if you'd update this fic soon and...yay!
JoTerry chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Thanks for the update. It's been a while. I had to read the first chapters all over again to remember what the story was about. It was good, nonetheless.
NieveDrop chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
It was a bit of a quietly building resolve chapter. Nobody has the energy yet to face anything full on, but nobody has fully given up hope.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
I have to admit that this was a pretty good chapter. It definitely has been a while here, hasn't it?
anon chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Since you are updating again could this new one of the stories you update?
darklover chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I like that you have clearly outlined Ishida's double agent role and that Ichigo and Rukia stood up for him. I think it's interesting that you covered how Yuzu, Ichigo, and Karin were protected by suffering from Ywach due to Urahara's help. I honestly didn't think about that though I did think about reasons as to why KT's Masaki is a Quincy is retcon and how it only partially fits into his story. Your explanation is a reasonable way to cover that plothole.
NC2001 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story! Can't wait for an update.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 3 . 6/14/2014