Reviews for He Never Liked Sweets
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ok so first of all, when I saw this in my email it looked like the title was going to be "He Never Liked Swedes" and I almost died of laughter omg.

Anywhoozles. This is just as perfect as I'd hoped it would be. Seriously since when did you get so amazing? The one thing that really stuck out to me was the use of the word "inane" because alsdfjlskdjf that's just an amazing word. I approve whole-heartedly.

I really liked how light the romance was in this and aldjflskjdf so cute with the reaction between the two of them! I liked how it wasn't like ULTIMATE HATE TO ULTIMATE LOVE and found the friendship aspect was unique and amazing and wonderful.

Overall just amazing and I love how you used my prompt and please write more for this pairing alskdjflsjdf. :3
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
XDDDD This was so cute! The mention of the saying 'Come to the Dark side - we've got cookies' was amazing, and I love that you were able to work that in there. It's true ;) The ending was just absolutely perfect, too, and I love that. There's just the promise of so much more with these two - you should do a continuation to this, mew! I haven't thought too much about these two before, but it's a really cool pairing and there's a lot of potential slashiness. I love the light romance here, and you've characterized both Adrian and Oliver beautifully. I love the fact that you set it a couple of days before the Final Battle and then had Oliver say that something was coming - it's like foreshadowing, really, and you pulled it off excellently. Adorable!
lowi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
adjlalskdjasdj yes guess who loved this

It was sooooo long since I read AdrianOliver which is really sad, people should write more for them, because oh my, this pairing.

I love the closeness you gave them, especially that little "It's probably Oliver's fault." part because it showed their relationship so well, how Adrian so easily blamed Oliver for such a thing.

WELL BASICALLY i loved all of this, and i really don't know how to write a good review right now, sorry. But this was fantastic, you're fantastic, skdjaljaasldkaölkads &hearts