Reviews for Okami Amaterasu
Starsister12, awesome job! One of the best Ōkami fanfics I've ever read. Like, oh my gosh, it was so good... I love the Ammy/Waka pairing too. They're so cute, right? Go Ammyka! I hope you'll write a prequel soon, if you haven't already. Thanks for taking time to write 52 chapters of Ōkami, I really enjoyed it!
castielslittleassbutt chapter 51 . 6/29
This is a monster of a fic, but I've finally finished it. It's in my top five fics of all time, because...wow. You can write, man. You can really, really write. Because this is an amazing piece, and I seriously love it a lot. I didn't review on the other chapters because I didn't want to pound you with 51 comments, but I would've reviewed every single chapter.
Seriously, this is an amazing fanfiction. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, because it was really worth it.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 52 . 10/25/2014
Do you plan on doing an Okamiden Chibiterasu?
Kochua2012 chapter 52 . 7/3/2014
Its over. T.T
I enjoyed reading through Ammy's point of view and towards the end I guess I finally understood she was talking to Waka though I should've have known it before then... Anyway I really didn't expect to see my name in the special thank yous! I haven't been reviewing lately and I want to thank you for taking the time to write this story! I enjoyed every chapter and my emotions were all over the place! So thank you for a great read!
Aohoshi Iloilo chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
It's finally finished!Thanks so much for publishing it!This is the kind of Amaterasu that I wanted to see!A noble and mighty deity with infinite patience and kindness!This is so awesome!I hope you made a fanfic for Waka and Ammy someday as well!
Azorawing chapter 51 . 6/24/2014
I absolutely love this chapter... I love this story, I was smiling the whole time I was reading it. Unfortunately like all good stories it must come to an end... a wonderful ending, but an ending all the same. It's ok though it is an amazing story version of the game. :D
Piklink chapter 52 . 6/24/2014
*applause, so much applause!* I can't believe it's really over, either! And I even got a special thank you? Now I feel bad for slacking on the reviews lately. XD To be honest, I don't even remember exactly what point I started reading this! But I loved it all the same. We always wonder what goes on in the minds of silent protagonists, and now I finally got to see through the eyes of probably my favorite fictional goddess(yes, I know she's based on a real one :P)! You wrote Ammy extremely well, I love the idea of her inner monologue being elegant and motherly, yet prone to the same casualness we humans often employ. :P I've also always loved the idea of her true form being humanoid, but only on the Celestial Plain! While I was a little disappointed that I couldn't listen to the full songs on certain parts (like when Issun restores everyone's faith), they were very well done and pretty much how I imagined them to be. :) I will definitely recommend this fic to any Okami fans I meet! Maybe you could write one for Okamiden about Chibiterasu? I hope you do, I bet everyone would love that!
ebonypol chapter 52 . 6/24/2014
Thanks for the amazing read! Okami is and will always be my favorite game and this fic truly reflected my love for the game! You've got greatwriting talent! If you ever write a sequel or prequel than I look forward to it. Otherwise thanks for the amazing read :D
reikat chapter 52 . 6/24/2014
Just finished the story. I hope you do write that prequel because I was shipping Ammy and Waka (I also ship Ammy/Oki) when I started playing the game myself.
Aohoshi Iloilo chapter 50 . 6/10/2014
is amazing!Please write more!I'll stand by and wait for the finale!
Azorawing chapter 50 . 6/9/2014
To me the final boss is the best one by far and by how you have been telling the story so far I know the finally will be good... nay GREAT :D
Piklink chapter 50 . 6/9/2014
I listened to the Theme of the Celestials the whole time I read this. :D Man, I really can't believe the next chapter is the last one. It's been a long journey, hasn't it? Reading about what Amaterasu might have been thinking throughout the entire game, something only a writer like you could shape so masterfully. _
ebonypol chapter 49 . 5/27/2014
Loving it
Azorawing chapter 49 . 5/26/2014
Even in text it is still a somber moment... can't wait for the next chapter. :D
garby3 chapter 49 . 5/26/2014
Soooo true! The prophecy is the last memory the earth will have of Ammy XD lol...
I liked it and aww poor Issun :(
It was a good chapter but I noticed some weird changes from first person to third person so maybe you want to check that. I am so happy that you updated and I am so sorry I was not able to review the chapter before this one. Have a wonderful week!