Reviews for All in a Day's Insanity
IAmUmbreon11 chapter 14 . 2/12
Rejoin us, off-colored insane cookie-loving lugia. We have sent this message to PinkScyther and lccorp2 as well. I am not the first to find you, and I won't be the last. You cannot escape the insanity.
Nooooo! Koga!
I don't give a flying Snorlax about Bruno. He can go burn in Heck.
I just like Koga.
-Mistwolf (AKA IAmUmbreon)
IAmUmbreon chapter 20 . 1/8
Currently I think it's over 17,000. Most of them are either A. Boring, B. M-rated, or C. Very poorly written. Ditto for most of the few Elite Four fics, and there's hardly any about Will at all! Yours is like the Holy Grail of Elite Fourness!
-Mistwolf (AKA IAmUmbreon)
IAmUmbreon chapter 42 . 11/25/2016
*skips plot hole and just makes the entire restaurant explode with dark pulse* :) and thats what u get for serving endangered animals for dinner!
EchanHeartSaitoHajime chapter 46 . 10/30/2008
WOW! that was the one of the most insane chapters! seriously! I LOVED IT! i've been reading it like forevah, and i keep reading it! in french class (i printed one of the chappies out) i was reading it and i almost fell out of my chair! everyone stared at moi like i was crazy. my face turned super red... your fic has givin me so many ideas...u should totally write a sinnoh one..i hope u will. *puppy dog eyes* i hope we can become friends..i don't have too many myself..i'm just rambling on and on arn't i..i'll stop now..
Eternity of Twilight chapter 41 . 6/16/2005
Shady wouldn't be tired. ;_; Shady would steal Will! XD ahhahahaa...

Even though you wouldn't like my Will-obsessed-ness. o_o I can't help it! I blame the mask and tie, they're what hooked me!
Eternity of Twilight chapter 14 . 6/8/2005
*re-reviewing* *commercial voice* Hello, this is the author formerly known as Shadow-I LUV Ash Ketchum. Well, not really, but I'm the same person, with a different account...

Dralora I luv u. XD

omfg... no Ash...Ash must not live...EVER. I agree, he tried to PUNCH Mewtwo *watched that today* who would do that? He's STUPID! *pats LC* Will and Karen and Lance must live, not ASH. cuz he's...not cool.

And I'm no longer Misty ;_; I still like HER more than May, though X_x BRING BACK THE BOSSY, SCRAWNY LITTLE REDHEAD!

That is all...AIADI rocks your socks, mitten-kitten.
AnonymousAuthor chapter 50 . 5/5/2005
Rejoin us, fair off-colored sea protector pokey. The authors lounge hath taken through LJ, and you have been tracked down. No further details can be given at this time, but be sure to take a closer look around... you'll be surprised at who or what you'll find... ;) Saffire's not the only insanity author who found you... and she wasn't the first.
Hakai Ryuu chapter 50 . 11/28/2004
poor lance...
Kayette chapter 40 . 8/12/2004
YAY! Digimon rules! They destroyed Tracey! But they kicked the digidestined out of the studio, after saving the Poke People! WWAH!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 50 . 1/19/2004
dm: tear...the fic is over. it was amazingly funny while it lasted. i still hope to match my fic to this level of crazyness. thank you for writing this fic.
Nuriko: shes in emotional mode, which is just not insane mode. ignore her.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 46 . 1/19/2004
dm: squeaky ganondorf...the ultimate weapon versus link. btw, LINK RULES!
Nuriko: as you can see, dm has many likes, not many dislikes.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 42 . 1/19/2004
dm: fangirls...*shudder*
Nuriko: arent you a fangirl?
dm: depends. what is a fangirl based upon?
Nuriko: you shout out a guy cartoon characters name every time he does something cool and/or you see him.
dm:...i guess i am, then. but i also shout out rikas name. is that bad?
Nuriko:...not going into.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 40 . 1/19/2004
dm: DIGI-oh why bother, you probably know what ill say.
Nuriko: im amazed. you have self restraint.
dm: so? anyhoos, i should probably read digimon fics now, but eh.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 38 . 1/19/2004
dm:
!
Nuriko: sorry, she finds romance amusing..
dm: yes, i snicker whenever anyone tells me anything romanticlike in the real world. about me or anyone else. like a dream my friend had. a really odd and scary, yet funny to me dream. did that make sense?
Nuriko: no, but why should you care?