Reviews for It's Been Fun
Kribble the Mighty chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is a cute little story; it expresses the characters naturally, and really gives a meaning behind Ralph's big-brother attitude towards Vanellope. Nice job.
Oh yeah, also, if you're going to get any song stuck in your head, I think that When Can I See You Again? might actually be positive enough to not be too annoying.
Keep writing!
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love how cute this is, and just slightly shippy at the end. ;)
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is very well done and gives a viewpoint that shows how it is possible for someone as nice as Felix to have allowed Ralph to end up as miserable and alone as he was. It also gives a somewhat more positive view of the Nicelanders. I think you did really well.

Two little nitpicks:

"the Nicelanders placed a medal around my neck and somehow hoisted him Ralph despite his size." I think you should lose the "him". Also, "hoist" strikes me as an a little odd choice of word instead of something more simple like "lift".

"I could hardly believed my ears." It should be "believe".

Also, the narrative could use a few more words that reflect Felix' odd way of speaking, though I unfortunately don't have any suggestion. In the movie he has a very specific, characteristic vocabulary which doesn't quite come through here.

Still a great read here. Good job.
Traiden chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
A very good fic, I really like the direction you took with Felix's thoughts and the history you saw in the world. It was very easy to get into with your writing style and I shall look at your other works. I found this fic from the tvtropes recommendation page, so congrats on getting there.
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
i like that last part "And who knows. Maybe one day I'll be the best man at his wedding" that part made me think 'bout some things. i really like this it is going on my list that one's for sure!
Makokam chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
"Mr. Vader"...
As in Darth Vader...
didn't invite someone because he was a /bad guy/.
DARTH VADER, didn't invite someone because they were a BAD GUY.
The fuck?
Perhaps you should change that to "Mr. Skywalker".
privateandcadet chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Good story, I like how Ralph and Felix developed a friendship and brotherhood. Also I'd like Vanellope and Ralph's sister/brother fluff. Though the ending had me worried, u made it sound like Vanellope and Ralph were in love, that is gross and will never work. They have a brother/sister or a father/daughter relationship.
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Interesting, and makes sense, except for the last line. To be quite blunt, assuming this involves Vanellope, the girl is physically, mentally, and emotionally a nine year old girl that will never cease being a nine year old girl. The concept of her getting together with anyone, particularly anyone as old as Ralph, who seems to be in his thirties physically and mentally, is a bit disturbing. If it doesn't, ignore what I said.

With that said, seeing things from Felix's point of view was interesting.

Sincerely,

Historian1912
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow! I love this! Yeah, I feel like they didn't really mention Felix's reaction to the sudden perspective switch on Ralph. You did a great job with this! More WiR fics? maybe? perhaps?
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i LOVE this story Bravo! u did a smashing job. you made it ur own but I can honestly see this as part of the story.
MoonSparrow chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I just saw Wreck-it Ralph for the second time today, too, and I was thinking of possible fan fictions on the movie. I'm glad I found your story. I really like it. You did a good job. Thank you writing this. : 3

Sparrow
Pride chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very cute!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
very nice, were you able to see it I would give you a standing ovation, then kick you out of my grandma's house because that'd probably be more than a little creepy, as it is I will remain laying down and simply type that this was awesome, it really feels like you can see into their heads and I love it
adjwolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Really awesome story. I think you covered everything in the right way. I am going to see it for the second time myself today!
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very well written and sweet.