Reviews for Two
maphie chapter 54 . 1/24
I almost don't want to love this chunky Alice for fear that you might take her away. Please don't. She's adorable.
maphie chapter 53 . 1/24
Once again you make it difficult to love people that should be easy to love. Who wouldn't want to love a person who lays down his life to protect my freedom? Well, unless it's Jacob the blackmailer. Geez.
maphie chapter 52 . 1/24
Um, yeah. This Bella is reprehensible. There is one very important voice that even now is not heard. Her name is Alice. I mean, every human being deserves to know who brought them to the world. Even if those people don't deserve being a parent. I'm looking at you, Beller.
maphie chapter 46 . 1/24
I'm in agony. Do you have characters that smile sometimes? Even the B/E meet cute was the result of her daughter being a coma.
maphie chapter 13 . 1/24
Oh lawd! I am in Angstyville and you are its queen.
maphie chapter 1 . 1/24
You've got a unique style of writing. I think. At least for most fanfic writers.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
So is Alice E's daughter?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Rosalie is E's daughter right? Did B lose a leg in an accident?
harleys chapter 42 . 2/4/2013
I thought Jacob was overseas?
harleys chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Oh, no! You have an extra space in " Be ing honest?"
harleys chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
Yikes! That was really crappy of Bella to do
harleys chapter 36 . 2/4/2013
hmm
harleys chapter 35 . 2/4/2013
Uh-oh
harleys chapter 34 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter! Wonder how they go from this to such a bad relationship. I think you don't need this comma in "The idyllic bliss of love, found itself extended"
harleys chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter! Do you have an extra "," in "Our relationship, evolved slowly, as a courtship"? And are these commas supposed to be periods in " it was more about the need for intimacy ,,, than about sexual satisfaction."