Reviews for Welcome to Haven 2037
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I'm in love with this idea. You need to find someone to expand it into a full novel.
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I like this. This was good. I can see something like that happening.
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
ALL SMILES! Nice job! 3
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very cool - I love the idea of Audrey and Nathan being able to go through time together. Very good Duke POV, as well. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
loved it
The Fiction Spider chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahw, come on... You have *got* to continue this! ;)
BellaRayne chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is both heartwarming and heart-wrenching. It's absolutely sweet that Nathan and Audrey stay together and get to save Haven once again. Poor Duke though! While happy that the two are together (forever) but totally jealous that he's aged and they haven't. Must be how Vince and Dave felt seen Audrey again.

Very well done. :)

PS: Love the Claire and Dwight mentions.
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was simply brilliant! Loved it!
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Gah. My heart. I adore this. :)
Regularamanda chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was SO good! I loved it! Totally wish this would happen in the show!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this. If they can't find away of stopping Audrey disappear then I want Nathan to disappear with her and for them to return to Haven again, together.
Though, in saying that, I do feel bad for poor Duke who is being left behind, to age and experiencing things that they won't know about, won't experience with him, waiting for their return knowing that they will probably not remember him. That would hurt, even with him being happy for them being together and happy, I think he would still be hurt at being left behind.
Hug for Duke!
Love it! Keep up the great work!
STforRK chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very well written. Nathan and Audrey with a happy ending.