Reviews for A Most Troublesome Double Date
Audrey chapter 9 . 1/4
WHY DID IT END THERE
dragonflywhisperer568 chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
That was super cute! But I don't think it should be rated M lol it's seems more T to me
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
This fanfic actually made me laugh out loud, and no other fanfic has made me laugh like this one did. So thank you for writing it and keep it up!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
ah, silly doctor. u love her.
pottermore2917 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
make a chapter where rose and the doctor come and says goodbye to jackie (as she told them too) just so she can see that they sorted it out?! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
The story was
Fantastic

The bonus was icing on the cake!
lifelane chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
This story is so amazing. You are one of my favorite authors on here and I just want to give you virtual hugs! Literally every story you write is amazing and sounds so much like the characters!
lifelane chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I love how protective the Doctor got!
doctorwholuv chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
More more more more!...;)
pottermore2917 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
i can't wait for the next chapter! i'm soo excited! :D please put it up soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is so good. I love all of your fics so very much.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
:D
shaysdragon chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Had me smiling the whole way through. ) I could hear DT and BP's voices coming through. You captured them perfectly. Great Story!
T'Kirr chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Love it, love it. Thank you so much for adding this. It does seem the Doctor doesn't like Jackie, but when he says it like this, it's just so obvious. Well, clear to us maybe, but sometimes it doesn't seem so to him. Time Lord oblivious to the domestic, or 900 years experienced traveler of time and space? Sometimes, both.
tomboy 26 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Oh I love how he tried the whole manly route and bless him and his lankiness it didn't get that far lol. However, everything that was said about Jackie sounds exactly like what Ten would have said to the Face of Boe cause no way in hell would he ever say that to the Tyler women .. and I just thought it was beautiful.