Reviews for In Which Fusco Receives A Christmas Present
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Perfact, and so Finch, and Lionel was spot on.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aww, this was perfect! I'd like to think Finch would do something like this, giving Fusco and Carter some kind of reward for their work with them, especially after they helped Reese find him. And the bit with Finch and Bear returning to the library was too funny.

P.S. I thought you'd like to know that Fusco's son name is Lee.

Thank you for sharing!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Teehee- Mr. Finch is the BESt Santa claus- haha- if only He could get to have a chance meeting with Grace- for his christmas present- oh well hint hint
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely LOVED Mr. Finch becoming proficient at Dutch because of Bear, and I really liked his Christmas present to Det. Fusco. I'm glad Mr. Finch respected Fusco's right to spend holiday time with his son. The icepack on Reese's check was a nice touch: if I were being attacked, I might confuse my rescuer with another attacker, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Really nice, I loved it.
poi922 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh, this is lovely! So glad Fusco is finally "getting the love" he deserves! Thanks for sharing.
Torie46 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Nice gift from Finch. But what is it with guys and football at Christmas? I always got my dad a tie or cologne. I remember one year my dad got a bottle of cologne and got upset at my older brother for nearly using all of it.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh, how lovely!

And I'll bet Bear got the shoe. :-)