Reviews for My Version of Footloose
Wolflover2323 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Keep going
Lovely Russo chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
OMG I LOVE GHIS SO MUCH. GOOD JOB. I HATE THAT CHUCK DOD THAT TO ARIEL. I REALLT WANT REN AND ARIEL TO GET TOGETHER THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER. AND I LOVE THE MOVIE FOOTLOOSE. THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT YOUR VERSION OF FOOTLOOSE.
LikeABosssssssss chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I know u haven't updated in a long time but...if u could...that would be great. I quote A Very Potter Musial (look it up) It would be totally awesome! Just, please update!
Wolflover2323 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
keep going
Electra StCloud chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Awesome story I really like your version!
Chloe chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Can you update please? I really like this story and you are an AMAZING AUTHOR! I have read this over and over and I'm in love with your work! Please update! :)
Archdruid89 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Cute. You should probably write a chapter of where Ren is accused of things right in front of his aunt and uncle and Ariel, too. They would all be very angry at whomever was treating Ren like a disease, his family and Ariel would defend him and give everyone a taste of their own medicine.
Obsessed chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Can you please update again? This is freaking amazing!
Sierra chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I thought it was cool how you decribed her just like she was in the movie, mature but innocent. The short summary of how their different point of views was interesting, it seemed like you could find out their personality by reading how they think. It is easy to tell what the whole plot is going to be though by looking at Ren's feelings, and Ariel thinking about what her boyfriend would say. But it's great how you incorperated Ren's love toward Ariel the first time he saw her and I think you could really add more
kynjoy chapter 6 . 12/15/2012