Reviews for The Plague
shade188 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
I realy love this plot! It's so jolly!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
*Claps hands with childish delight* Oh, I absolutely LOVE this story!
Quantumphysica chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
This was really interesting, a nice take on how perhaps elves could get sick after all... I'm really rather happy that Muirgheal-of-Lantern-Waste pointed me to your account, you have a lovely writing style ;)
Muirgheal-of-Lantern-Waste chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
I about DIED, y hear? All those cliffhangers! You write so well... but heaven preserve me, there is a reason I wait to read your stories after you have finished giving everyone a heart attack.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Yay! Legolas woke up! Poor Estel though, having to wait that long, I would have been going crazy in his place!

Ooooh, Kili and Lindir, huh? You know Kili(and Fili) is my favourite from 'The Hobbit'!
Elglor Stargold chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Awesome ending! I'm sorry I ever doubted you. The cliffhanger was just torturous. Overall I think the story was amazing. I just love the idea. Thanks for writing! And I would love to see a fanfic with Kili and Lindir.
ShadowHawq35 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Awesome end to the story! I really loved this, thank you so much for posting it!
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Hooray, Legolas didn't die! :D
That was a really lovely ending. And Legolas sulking made me smile. :)
Thank you very much for this wonderful fanfiction! It's made my day many a time!
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
(Another late review. I'm not doing very well here, am I?)

I love Aragorn's little childish moments. They're so adorable. C:
And what is it with Saruman and his storms? He really needs to stop with his interfering *shakes head*
I think I may actually die if Legolas doesn't make it through. Please don't kill him. xD;
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
You're most welcome! (Though this one is ridiculously late)
I love the way they all turn up in the great hall at the end. All they need is hot chocolate and sleeping bags and they've got a sleepover! xD
It's really very adorable.
E chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I did enjoy it, great job! I was so happy when Legolas woke up! It was a great ending, the only reason I read angst is for the big smile and relief at the end of a stressful story, it was beautiful! Now I have to somehow get on with my life after I've just been murdered at the hands of some pixels...
Spirits Among Stars chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Awesome ending. I loe the words spoken by Aragorn to Legolas! Most touching! Cuio mae!
Ynnealay chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Yay! Legolas is healed! I always love the elf's protests to be out of bed once he's conscious enough. I thought the whole story was great. Great job :)
Jasper6509 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Aragorn carried Legolas like a baby...who has the blackmail on who then?
OfFriendsAndFoes chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
This is fantastic! I love this storyline, you have such an imagination. I hope I can read more soon!