Reviews for The Santa Clause 4: The Welcome Clause
a chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I don't think you should put the Boogie Man in this because children might get nightmares.
emily chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
lover this story, update soon, i would love to hear what happens next. keep it up. good job.
Crimsongypsy chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
So glad you updated this! It totally got me through work the other day. I still love your characterization of everyone and this story is just a lot of fun. I'd been toying with the ideas of other season for a time so I'm really interested and curious to see where you take these guys.
Seriously, every time you update you make we want to play with these characters and this world again. That's a good thing! Keep it up! Can't wait to see more _
bmmr chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
love the story, pleas eupdate soon.
keacdragon chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Neato! Can't wait for more!
Shadow97 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Please update its soo good please don't take to long of update next time
bmmr chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
what a good story i love it, please update soon
keacdragon chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww Love it!
Shadow97 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
UPDATE!
Crimsongypsy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Sorry it took me so long to review, been crazy busy this week. Anyway, this is super cute and you did such a good job keeping everyone in character. I really like how you wrote the B/Fi interactions, very spot on (to me at least _)
One nitpick, her name is Angelica not Angel but really that's no big.
Great work chicka, can't wait to see more!
Shadow97 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Updateeeeeeeeeeee! Updateeeeeeesooooooooonnnnnn mmm!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
UPDATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEUPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE
bmmr chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i think its verys good story so far, i hope to see more chapters since its awesome and good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Update I luv that their a sequel and u kept the characters in line good job remember to update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012