Reviews for A Slice of Life: Rising Sun
bree51 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NOT WRITEN IN A WHILE I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW I READ THIS PIECE OVER TWO YEARS AGO BUT COULD NOT LEAVE A REVIEW. NOW I CAN AND I MUST SAY YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND WITHOUT YOU WRITING FOR THIS FAN BASED WEBSITE, YOU ARE MISSED. I SO LOVE THE WAY YOUR CHARACTERS FELT SO TRUE TO WHAT THE GARGOYLE STORYLINE WAS AND COULD BE. I WISH YOU WOULD WRITE AGAIN BUT I MUST RESPECT YOUR REASONS FOR NOT DOING SO, SO I WILL. JUST KNOW THAT I LIKE MANY OTHERS WERE STUNNED, CONTENTED AND SO OVER THE MOON BY THE SERIES YOU DID FOR GARGOYLES I FEEL THAT IF THE CREATOR OF THE SERIES EVER GETS IT BACK FROM DISNEY HE SHOULD CONTACT YOU! YOU ARE TRULY AN AMAZING AND WONDERFUL WRITER!
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Very touching and imaginative. I hope to find much more in your collection about the entire Maza family!
Denigoddess2001 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Todd, you've done a wonderful job with this tale. It's good to see you back at your keyboard. I love it when you write these kind of stories. From one author to another...KEEP IT UP! :D
semtester chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I finally got to read this. After the craziness epic drama of the last installments, this almost doesn't seem like the same writer. It is so quiet and ordinary, but that is what makes it all the better. I love one-shot scenes as much as I like the epics. But I especially liked the twins's characterization. Hope to get a better peek at the two. *;-)
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Well hey, I was surprised to see a story peek out from beneath my eyes as I thought we wouldn't see one for at least 2 weeks. I must say I adore this little slice of life you added in. I enjoyed gettting a taste of the personalities of Skye and Storm :-D It was also nice to get away from all the trauma the clan is going through, and if all that just came from some boring day at home you've impressed me dearly. *pats you on the back* Great story!