Reviews for The 2nd Law
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Generala chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
w
Link sure knows how to heLp Zelda to find an answer.
InsidiousCrimson chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Maybe I'm super slow as far as picking up gimmicks go, but I found that you have been naming fan fics after muse albums. So I listened to the full album while reading this fiction ever since! It's given such a different definition to everything now that I've finally picked up the trend. (People hate spoilers, so I'm not going to list anything specific).

All along, I thought you were just good at naming things (I suck at naming things :P).
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Loved it.-Shadow
Generala chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
. Link dude.. Youre slow! Well Zelda is not an easy woman either... both of you are nuts.. thats good.
predatorform chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Love it! I liked the surreal-ish beginning and how it eventually evolved into the standard sort of Zelink stories that I spoil myself with.

Keep it up!
predator
Generala chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
For a moment I thought Link would say.. I have to take you back to The palace and Zelda would say "we cant dream forever, cant we" TmT
BUt no.. its fine, Din that was fine.
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
cute
predatorform chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Nice job!

I liked the ending, and Zelda's attitude.

Keep it up!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Awww.-Shadow
Generala chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
. Link you are a bipolar man.. nahhh you are a proud wolf in love... thats the problem Snif.. lovely.
predatorform chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Heartwarming. Nothing to say, other than that the chapter title seems a bit... whimsical?

"Big Freeze" doesn't seem to do justice to the emotions in this chapter.

I don't know, I didn't even glance at the chapter title until I reached the end of the chapter lol.

Keep going, you really deserve more reviews, and I try my best to supply you with my share!
Generala chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
o.o What?..
Im.. Im.. speechless I mean.. what?!..
That was.. stunning..
sippurp123 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Loved it! Well done! :) can't wait for the next one!
kyouko chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Woah. I liked this.

I love the idea of Link being a beastie, because, think about it: he was a wolf. He killed. He kills. Doesn't it makes sense for him to become - just a little and it could blow up from there - blood lusting? Even though just a TINY bit?

No? Okay.

I like how Zelda responded calmly to Link's psychological state, so typical Zellie. Link in armour being all bloody after war is strangely... I don't know the word? Fascinating? D:

To quote:
"Link was left alone in the darkened throne room."

I don't know why. I just really like that line because it paints this image of Link in armour and all bloodied in a dark room and because I am obsessed with Dark Link and blame him for everything right and wrong, his eyes would glow red.

Bleh, I'd give a more meaningful review, but I can't seem to do that right now. D: I loved it!

Keep being awesome!