Reviews for Mega Man Star Force 4: A Savior's Legacy
Jackson chapter 6 . 6/22
Nice book keep going.
Alfonse08 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I hope you decide to continue this story one day, its not too bad, just a few touch ups here and there would greatly enhance your story's quality.
LunaClefairy chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
O_o Aero's not gonna have an easy time explaining injuries like THAT to Kyra.
And so this story's Zero has appeared! But will she suffer the same fate as Giro...?
Hm, it seems that the client is using Model P, if I had to guess. Our heroes are in for a lot of trouble, it looks like.
LunaClefairy chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
This is an interesting crossover. I'll follow it for now. By the way, I have a feeling who the new FM King is based on the prologue.

You have a few blips in spelling and grammar, but other than that, this is quite good.

Um, I'm not the best artist, but I can see what I can do about your characters. You can check my deviantart page to kind of get an idea of my style.
A Cynical Illogical Ideologist chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Yeah, I'm a bit lazy since the last chapter to beta since you still make the same types of mistakes with writing. Not sure if you speedtype so fast that you miss a couple of letters but there are also some agreement errors for example, "Show me-no show us of how worth you're are being the next Mega Man.'

The word "worth" is supposed to be "worthy" because that is how you correctly use the adjective. Also "you're are" that is a bit redundant because if you break it down it is like this: "you are are" which is faulty writing.
Well at least you got the basics down: 1. The plot is clear and easy to understand, maybe a bit too easy in my opinion, but I hope for a twist.
2. Your thoughts are conveyed clearly. Because that is the whole point of writing.
Keep up the good work.
Eli the hegehog chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
okay this is my first time reviewing or even reading a megaman fic so i was blown away by this i played all the games this is mixture of including the entire starforce series so i already spotted model X and Z at least from the coler sceme discription of them thats what i assume okay off track i know but you are officaly the best writer i have found in this search area heck the idea is ogional plot awsome heck ive spotted a few villains already heck i can not belive somone would go mass produce Acid i already remember the last time somthing was mas produced oh th horrer of the omegaxis clones but hey keep these coming man!
A Cynical Illogical Ideologist chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Seems interesting, Geo's not the MC fine so I assume you are going to cram OCs just don't overdo it. Btw the visualizer belong exclusively to Geo since no one makes them for anyone else so the only way people can see em waves is to look through their hunter
Spd Striker chapter 1 . 11/27/2012