Reviews for Yes, Master
Anon chapter 6 . 10/3
Man, I wish this had been updated recently. I live this story so much:) I dint really see anything that is needed to be corrected or changed in a way that would make it better, it is already a perfect story. Maybe at some point if you have enough time you could work on this again, that would make things even more awesome (but it is just a suggestion, don't have to listen to dear on' anon)
stroupviola123 chapter 2 . 5/17
it was awesome loved it
I honestly just stumbled onto this fic looking for some good smut, and oh nO this story is so cute and funny and I absolutely love it, what have you done?
Sophia chapter 6 . 2/27
Hi! Just wanted to say two things. 1: This story is friggin amazing. 2: pleeeeeeeease update!
Ani chapter 6 . 2/21
I love this plot! Can't wait to read next chapter!
Ani chapter 4 . 2/21
xDDDDD BUTTER XDDDDDDDDD
Idfwy chapter 1 . 1/25
Some YouTube video totally shaded this fanfic as reasons why the fandom is annoying, and I'm like ? They obviously only looked at the summary of this, and didn't read it at all, because daaaang this is good. Like, this is some grade A rusame. Love how Russia acts and how America acts. This first chapter gives me hiiigh expectations C:
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I can't wait to see more of this 3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Simply Amazing. Well written and fiercely arousing. I enjoyed this on multiple levels, you should definitely keep writing develop Arthur, Francis, include some of the thoughts they had but didn't say ; ) introduce new characters, possible drama, hiccups, make ups, whatever. You're a fantastic writer.
Shit.Apples chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
This is awesome! I've read this a gazillion times and still haven't gotten tired of it :) I hope you can update soon!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I have never read anything quite like this... and its quite good.
Mello's love chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
i love this 3
this is the kinkiest/sexiest thing i have ever read
you deserve an award
crazyhaleylime chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Really great so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2015