Reviews for Yes, Master
Americaspet667 chapter 1 . 1/25
Ths story is awesome!
star chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
This is awesome! Is it going to continue?
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
really good
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
COME BACK, ITS TOO GOOD FOR YOU TO SUDDENLY STOP
LadyLiberty chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I... I think you just got me into BDSM. Wow... 3
Friedchicked43 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Please please please do more this is anazing
Monkey D. Writer chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Holy- Best. Hetalia BDSM fic. EVER

-MDW
MadOwlNekoCat chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
This. Was. Great. Please don't be done! I know you haven't updated in like a year but this is great and I would love to know what happens next! I would suggest something but I love love love surprises! Thank you for the great read!
Francislovesyaoi chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS ORGASMUC
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Captivating story. Will you please continue?
steph chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
this is awesome... can you make it so alfred gets tied up?please..
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I decided to give this a try based on your writing. Not into all the things this fic is about. Yet I enjoyed this despite that. Very nice writing.

I have read BDSM before though, and I agree with the review that noted that Ivan is skimping on the aftercare. Based on Alfie's emotional neediness, it comes across deliberate on your part. Sooner or later, despite Ivan being perfect for Al sexually, Alfie will be unsatisfied.
kawtharthegreat chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
please update soon
AloisTrancy215 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
This has honestly been the best BDSM fanfiction. the fact that its RusAme makes it WAYYYYYYY more better than before.. Omg I like.. Really don't know if ill be able to survive not having a next chapter soon.. The rainbow nosebleeds are already starting to make me drowsy.
PLEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE UPPPPDDDAAATTTEEEEEE! *forms hands into a heart* pretty please? With yaoi butt sex on the top with sprinkles and whip cream and caramel? *looks at with puppy dog eyes*
sunflowerundvodka chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
This story is awesome!